Chapter 28.

Jess P.o.V

"I'm not going," I sighed, repeating myself for the tenth time. I sat down at the table and sighed again.

"Oh come on, it will be fun. You get to hang out with your best friend and your boyfriend," Luke smiled trying to persuade me. Bella was trying to plan a double date between Her and Ashton and Luke and me. I mean it didn't make sense. She said she didn't wait to talk to me unless it was completely nessecery, but yet she was trying to organise a double date. I had a feeling she was only trying to get something from Ashton, there was no other reason she would voluntarily hang out with me.

"But you know I hate her," I argued. I really didn't want to go, but Luke seemed really keen to go. He was trying to convince me it would be fun and that we would a great time, but I couldn't see how. It was destined for disaster if me and Bella were to spend more than a few hours together.

"I know," He sighed in defeat with disappointment in his features. 

"You really want to go don't you?" I looked at him. 

"Well I just thought it would be good, you know?" He half smiled, "But you don't like Bella so I mean it would pointless, we could do something on our own though," he reasoned.

"I supposed it wouldn't be too bad, it's not like I have to talk to Bella," It was my turn to half smile. He smiled at me "So we're going?"

"Yes."

Bella planned everything, so all I had to do was worry about what I was going to wear. We were going to a small indoor outdoor Thai resteraunt just outside of town. It was the perfect location, near the town but away from the noise. It was also near a little forest, that had walkways, benches and a lake. These kind of things; parks, lakes and scenery, always facinated me and I loved going to them. The resteraunt opened out into the forest and looked amazing.

Luke picked me up and we met Ashton and Bella at the resteraunt. The tables were only a few inches off the ground and the seats were different coloured beanbags. The four of us chose a bamboo table with green and blue beanbags. The table was situated where the over head cover ended, so that we were sitting almost outside but still inside. The stars were just starting to come out and the moon was casting a beautiful glow over the place when we arrived. There wasn't many people sitting around us, but there was a lot of people on the other side of the resteraunt

Luke moved his beanbag closer to mine, put his arm around my waist and pulled me towards him. Bella and Ashton were sharing a beanbag; Bella's legs were resting on Ashton's lap, her head resting on his shoulder and his arms wrapped tightly around her. They looked undeniably cute, and even though I didn't think Bella was for Ashton, they were really cute together. 

I talked to Luke. Bella and Ashton talked to each other, the four of us didn't really talk to each other until we had to order. We all ordered pad thai and we got a bowl of chips between us. We tried to talk to each other while waiting for the food but that didn't happen; me and Bella ignored each other so really it was only Luke and Ashton talking. I just sat on my beanbag, looking at Luke, making sure I didn't make eye contact with Bella. Luke and Ashton mainly talked about music and their band, which was quiet interesting to listen to. I never bothered getting too involved with the band until I went on tour with them, but I was so proud of how far they had come. I remember the day Ashton told me he was in a band, and how they practiced in his garage. Listening to them talking made me realise how much they had achieved, and how happy I was for them.

"You do know that I'm really proud of you," I spoke my mind, "I mean I remember you practicing in Ashton's garage and now look at you," I trew my hands up in the air dramatically, smiling.