Epilogue - The End.

(You actually need to listen to Endlessly - The Cab while reading this. 

Oh and there is a song in this chapter, please read the lyrics; they're literally perfect for the chapter and just suit it so well.) 

Jess P.o.V

A breeze of cold air hit me in the face causing me to wake up from my perfect sleep. I opened my eyes slowly, and saw Luke's face smiling cheekily through the open window allowing the freezing breeze to fill the room.

"Lucas Hemmings, you expect me to travel the world with you, watch you and the other 3 idiots performing every other night and be okay with this. I do not appriciate being woken up by the freezing cold air of a London winter morning," I laughed cheekily.

"I know you don't, but you'll love this," He smiled evily before raising his arm and throwing something in my direction. Before I had time to decipher what it was a freezing snowball hit me square in the face, causing me to squeel out in surprise The snow went every where, destoying the pillow, duvet and sheets.

"You are the biggest dick in the history of ever," I screamed.

"You love me really," He giggled, climbing in the window and traipsing over towards me. He pulled the sheets off of me and picked me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist and pressed my lips against his.

"Yes Luke I do love you," I smiled against his lips.

"And I love you," He set me down. "Now get dressed, we're going somewhere special. Make sure to wear warm close, it is freezing. Literally."

"Yeah I know, I just got hit in the face with that freezing cold," I groaned not making any sense.

"And I'm not sorry," He stuck out his tongue before leaving the room. I rooted through my suitcase looking for the warmest clothes I could find. I chose a pair of insulating black leggings, a fluffy white jumper, a maroon scarf with a matching beanie. For shoes I decided on a pair of black boots, with laces and a heel. I paired the entire outfit with my green parka jacket. I walked into the kitchen, where Luke, Calum, Ashton and Michael were all eating breakfast.

"Some one's looking fancy eh?" Ashton laughed.

"Well it is freezing," I smiled.

"Special day I presume," Calum winked.

"Who knows," I sat down and buttered my self some toast with vegemite. 

Luke and I left after I finished eating. Luke drove around in circles for about half an hour, before finally deciding on a route. We drove down what appeared to be a never ending road until it came to a dead end, with big black gates. The gates were topped in snow, and there was a park behind the gates. Luke got out of the car and pushes open the gates for me. The path way was free from snow but there was piles of snow on either side. The piles on snow were stacked up against the numerous coniferious trees. Luke pointed to a bench near the end of the path.

"Walk down towards that bench, I'll join you in a minute," He smiled.

I did as he said and walked down towards the bench. I marvelled in the sheer beauty of the area. The snow maked the place look so open and perfect, and the sun beaming through the trees casted a perfect glow over the place. I stood beside the bench, not wanting to sit down because it was covered in snow. I turned around and Luke was walking towards me, a sheet of plastic and his phone in one hand, and one of his guitars in the other. When he reached me he put the plastic on the seat and put his guitar on top of it. He turned on "Think Out Loud" by Ed Sheeran. He took my hand and pulled close to his body. He picked me up so that my feet were standing on his. We moved in rythm with the song, while looking into each others eyes. As the song neared the end Luke pressed his lips against mine.