4

Irene's POV

I sat on the couch inside our dorm with my arms crossed while Seulgi was beside me, trying to make me say yes about making that guy stay here in our dorm.

"Unnie, please." She pleads for the nth time but I shook my head and kept still.

"What if our managers know? We will be dead meat!" I yelled that made her close her eyes and scrunch her face cutely. I rolled my eyes at her and met the man's gaze, who was sitting on one of the stools on the kitchen counter. He was staring at me completely blank while Wendy was trying to explain some important things to him.

"Come on, Irene. It's not like he's gonna stay here forever! It's just for few weeks and then when he can handle himself, then he'll leave!" Seulgi protests again that made me look at her. I rolled my eyes and sighed, because I know very well that I will not have any other choice.

"Where will he sleep?" I asked furiously but the blonde gave me a sly smirk.

"He'll sleep in my room."

"Kang Seulgi!" I scolded and pushed her lightly, causing the two girls that was watching us argue, laugh. I also interrupted the talk that Wendy and the King was having but I didn't care at all.

"Unnie, relax! I'll be sharing a room with Wendy! Oh god, what are you thinking?!" She laughed that made me more annoyed. God, they're so immature.

"I think you should change your clothes now," Wendy suggests him. My eyes went down to his clothes, and he was wearing a plain white pair of clothing. It seemed like his sleeping attire.

"Where do I get my clothes?" He asked looking at her.

"We prepared it for you." Seulgi smiled kindly and stood up, running towards her room and Wedny followed her. I shook my head in disbelief and pulled out my phone, trying to entertain myse—

"What's that, woman?" He asked that made me look at him with a glare. But he tilted his head, just like a kid who knows nothing about the world.

"Don't call me woman." I said simply. He scoffed and walked towards the couch, sitting beside me.

"Why are you so harsh, huh?" He asked seriously, looking straight into my eyes just like a mad tiger. But I threw back a glare and turned my whole body to face him. Does he think I'm afraid of him just because his a King?

"You don't care." I said glaring but he looked at me in disbelief then moved backwards.

"Don't expect me to forget what you did earlier! How dare you touch me like that? Don't you know that my skin is very sensitive? Plus, if I was in my palace, you would be prisoned right now!" He starts that made me laugh sarcastically.

"But the thing is, you're not in your palace. So stop threatening me." I snapped that made him look at me in shock.

"How dare you talk to me like that! I'm Heonjeong, Joseon's King!"

"Like I told you, you are not a King here. For me, you're just a normal person who doesn't even know anything about the 21st Century." I said standing up, grabbing my phone and the small blanket while walking towards my room. I stopped half-way and looked at him again. "So don't expect me to treat you like a King just like what they're all doing. I'm different."

He looked at me in absolute shock that made me want to smirk but I just rolled my eyes at him and went to my room, closing the door with a loud slam before jumping onto my bed. I kicked my feet in annoyance. Thinking that we're having someone we don't even know to live here in our own dorm, is seriously pissing me off.

Plus, he's a guy. And the history said that he's used to sleeping with the royal concubines! What if he does something to us!? Oh god, I cannot even imagine it but look, it's happening.