20

Night time came.

I drove along the busy streets filled with busy people that were busy on shopping for the upcoming new year's day. On the streets, firecrackers were sold by those noisy vendors that caught most attention of the crowd. But everytime my sports car passed by, their heads would turn towards my direction that made me smirk. Snowflakes fell on my car's window, people were outside wearing thick jackets that kept them warm.

"You have arrived." The female robotic voice from the GPS spoke as I parked my car infront of the bar that was indicated on the address that Seulgi sent me. From our conversation over the phone earlier before I left the house, she informed me that she was with her boyfriend and of course, Irene.

Before I stepped out of my car, I wore my brown coat and marched towards the entrance of the bar. From not too far, I already saw a familiar face that almost hypnotized me, almost stopped me from walking as she smiled. She was talking to Seulgi and the other man that they were with, seemed not to notice my presence. I continued to take small and slow steps, taking my time staring at her as if there were no other people around us. My eyes focused on her pretty face, scanning her from her eyes, down to her pink and plump lips. The brunette has her hair untied, the strands were all over her shoulders as she wore a simple white sweater that looked so good on her.

Our gazes met, her eyes were relaxed as it saw mine. It made me feel relieved as a small smile spread on my lips as I approached the table where they were.

"Oh, finally." Seulgi sighed as they stood up and smiled at me.

"Yeah. I'm sorry, I took a little long." I chuckled and took a seat beside Irene, which was only the only chair that was free. I glanced at her and she just smiled at me. "Hey."

"Hi." She bit her lip shyly. My eyes glanced at Seulgi who was smirking at me, making me shake my head in disbelief. "Seul, you should introduce him to Jimin."

"Oh, right!" Seulgi giggled then turned to the man sitting beside her. "Y/N-Oppa, this is Jimin, my boyfriend. Jimin, this is Y/N, our friend."

"Nice to meet you."

After we ordered the bar's best sellers including the wine, we talked about alot of things. The talk circulated on how the two years passed by so fast. The two girls told us about their world tour, talking about all the fans that they've encountered, the nights they spent preparing for every stage on every country, and of course, flying to different countries every now and then. While Jimin told stories almost the same as them, but he mostly palyfully bragged on how they started from the bottom, until they reached the peak of their success.

"You're also well known, Y/N." Jimin spoke and sipped on his drink. "I've heard your names many times on television."

"Because he's sooo hard working." Irene mumbled, her words slurred that made me look at her side and smile. She was drunk again, just like the other night. Her cheeks were pink, and she couldn't stay still. She kept fiddling with her fingers while silently giggling to herself.

Couple of minutes, I also felt my head hurt a little, my vision was almost spinning.

"I think it's time to go." Seulgi spoke and checked the time on her phone. I ignored it, then looked around the fancy place where we stayed. We were here for awhile but it wast just now when I realized how beautiful the place was. The blue dim lights and smooth jazz music filled up the place, it was comfortable. "Hey, Y/N? Can I speak with you for a while?"