25

Incheon International Airport
January 1, 2019
4:00 PM

I stepped out of the plane with all my bags and stuff. From below, I could see Taylor waiting for me with his usual uniform, shades and suit.

"Welcome back, sir." He spoke as he opened the back door. I gave him my bag before I sat down, a sigh escaped my lips as I closed my eyes. "Are you ready to go, sir?"

"Bring me to Daegu."

"Daegu?" The man asked confusedly.

"Just do as I say."

"Okay sir."

I kept my eyes closed and allowed myself to drift to sleep. I felt my body almost melt into the passenger seat, I felt so tired of everything.

"Who were you talking to?" The woman on the bed sleepily asked, she sat up and held the sheets above her chest.

"Ysa." I spoke simply and went to the balcony. A few minutes of silence passed, until I felt arms wrapping around me. My eyes noticed that she was wearing my sweater, her hands gently scratched my chest.

"I didn't mean it." She whispered.

"What?"

"Making you go first thing in the morning." She sighed, burrying her face on my back. "I didn't mean it. Stay a little longer. We can fly back together."

"I think it's for the best." I spoke turning around. I leaned my back against the railings, she automatically inched closer to me. I held her by her waist and kissed her forehead. "It's better this way, Chaeng."

"No, it's not." She was shaking her head cutely. "I want you to stay."

"I want to stay too, but..."

"You're worried." She mumbled. She placed her head on my chest, as if wanting to hear my heart beating. "You're worried that I'll do the same thing."

"Which you should not." I spoke. "I'm sorry for everything that I caused you, Chaeng."

"We'll still be friends, right?"

"Of course." I smiled and cupped her face. "After everything you've done for me, I will not and will never leave you hanging." She just smiled at me and nodded.

"Thank you." She whispered. "Thank you for doing my request."

It was weird. She was literally thanking me because I had sex with her. Again. And that will be the last!

"Y-You're welcome." I wasn't sure if I'm supposed to say that but when she laughed, I think I shouldn't have.

"Can I have this? I love wearing it." She smiled warmly while twirling around infront of me, showing off the blue sweater that she was wearing.

"Sure. Consider it as my gift for new year." I smiled. "I should get ready now. The sun is almost rising."

"I'll see you in Seoul."

---

"I'm sorry I called you in a holiday, Taylor." I sighed while looking at him. The man just smiled at me then shook his head.

"It's alright, Y/N." He smiled. "So, what happened with you trip with Rosé? I wasn't expecting that you'll be back here too soon."

"Did you know how she was feeling about me?" I asked and the man nodded. "And you didn't tell me?"