38

Your POV

Glancing at Irene's figure that was seated on the passenger seat beside me, I smiled for the nth time while looking at her face. She looked extremely beautiful tonight, more beautiful than all the other times that we've been together. She was wearing just light make-up, her hair was untied, silky strands were hanging on her shoulders. Irene prepared for the party since we agreed to finally show the public about our relationship. Surely, cameras and reporters will be just around the venue and we were ready to show everyone about the two of us. She was wearing a rose-red colored off-shoulder dress that reached above her knees. She looked absolutely stunning despite the simplicity of her wardrobe, I know that she'll be standing out at that event.

We've successfully released the new product of our company, all that we're waiting was the first week reports that are currently taking place. Chaeyoug stayed in the company and took over my place for a few days, monitoring our sales and improvements.

While we were stuck in traffic, I eyed Irene once again who, quickly took out her phone from her purse. She unlocked it, then began typing '112' then placed it near her ear. I was confused at first, thinking that she saw something happened on the road that's why she was calling the police but when she began talking...

"Yes, hello? Is this the police department? I would like to report someone who kept stealing glances from me. Yes, his name's Y/N Joo."

A smile immediately crept out of my lips while I reached for her hand, she giggled before placing her phone down again.

"I thought it was something serious, Hyunnie."

"You kept looking at me." She frowned and played with our fingers, her lips formed a small pout.

"It's just you're so beautiful tonight, baby. I won't be surprised if everyone falls in love with you at the party."

"And what if someone actually did?" Irene laughed, running her thumb on the top of my hand.

"Even if they do, they won't stand a chance. I'm with you tonight so, no one is allowed to make moves on you. Unless it's me." I smirked and saw the traffic light turn green, I grabbed the wheel with just one hand and continued to drive. Irene's cute laughter filled the small space of the vehicle, it was like music to my ears.

---

As soon as I parked my car in front of the venue, some reporters gathered around the vehicle knowing that it was owned by one of the youngest businessmen of Seoul who arrived. What they did not know is, I was with someone. The love of my life.

"Ready, baby?" I asked as I grabbed the handle of the door, giving up an assuring smile. Irene took a deep breath before she smiled at me and nodded. "Wait for me."

I got out of the car, some of the guards blocked the reporters and cameras a few inches away from the vehicle. I handed my keys to the valet who waited, giving him a simple nod before I circled around the other side of the car, opening the door for my woman. I offered a hand which she took, our gazes met and her eyes were full of worry but I nodded, giving her a smile that I think calmed her. She got out of the car and fixed the back of her dress as she stood, Irene's eyes roamed around us.

"It's okay, love." I spoke smiling, shutting the door close and placed her hand on my arm. Irene gave me a smile as we heard the reporters bombing questions around us, cameras flashed on our direction. Familiar faces were seen, some from our own company while the others were some acquaintances from the other agencies.

"Look who just arrived!" A familiar manly voice came into our ears, making me and my woman glance at the direction. I saw SM's CEO, Lee Soo-man walking towards us with a smile on his face, like a proud father.