10

One month later...

"Seulgi, please stop eating my salad!" Irene screamed stomping her feet infront of their frigde, looking at the empty container where she put her salad last night. It was morning and she just woke up being hungry.

The blonde girl went outside her room, rubbing her eyes with a wide grin at the older one.

"Sorry, unnie." She mumbled sleepily and jumped on the couch in the living room. Irene groaned and threw the container in the sink, closing the fridge with a loud slam that made Seulgi laugh. Irene jumped to the couch beside her, reaching for the remote on the coffee table, wanting to distract herself to watching than thinking of Seulgi, eating her salad. Again.

She sighed as they both focused on the television thinking of more important problems. Since the one month rest was finished, they were back in their normal life, practicing and performing. But now, they were busy working on another album that was to be released before the year ends. It has been a very stressful week for them and they barely had sleep except for today, because it was their day off. The younger ones maybe sticked onto their bed since they were so tired, but Irene and Seulgi had this abnormal body clock that wakes them up really early when they're on their day off. Yawning, Seulgi placed her head at the leader's shoulders and pulled her phone out, then started typing.

"Woah, is that Jimin?" Irene asked smirking as she took a peek on the younger's phone. Seulgi smirked with a delight in her heart, happy that finally, things with her and Jimin worked out after a few tries.

"She's asking me out tonight." Seulgi mumbled with a bright smile on her face, her eyes forming a pretty eye smile that everyone loved.

"Ya, you promised us that we'll be having dinner altogether!" Irene protested. Seulgi laughed and nodded, pulling her head away from her shoulders.

"I know, I know. I told him we'll go out tomorrow, don't worry unnie." Irene sighed in relief, thankful that this time, Seulgi didn't break her promise since she's been leaving them out just to come with her boyfriend.

"Good. So Yeri won't be complaining to me."

The room once again become quiet after a short laughter from the two. Irene stared at the television, and there comes the thought of him again. It has been a month since he left the house and there's Irene, still wondering how he was.

One week before their vacation ended, they tried to find him around the area. Asking people if they saw a guy who acted like a kid, he was tall and good looking but no one gave a positive answer. After that, they tried not to talk about it but Irene knew very well that he was always inside their heads. They were all worried about the King and it may sound impossible, but Irene was the one who was very worried aside from the younger ones.

"Unnie," Seulgi calls her that made her blink and look at her right side in panic. She was worried that she was spacing out, that Seulgi was calling her several times now and it's what happened. "What are you thinking?"

"N-Nothing!" She defends quickly while shaking her head but Seulgi wasn't convinced. She knew what exactly Irene was thinking because she often does it too.

"You're thinking about him?" Seulgi asked smirking that made her roll her eyes. Of course, Irene was. She slowly nodded, not even trying to deny it again because she'll get caught anyways. "Now I did too."

Seulgi frowned, placing her head on Irene's shoulder again. The two sighed until they heared a door opening up, seeing Joy walking towards them.

"Oh, is it cuddle time?" Joy asked and jumped beside Irene, hugging her waist. Irene laughed and wrapped an arm on the two. "Good morning!"