60 - End

Hours after we'd stayed inside the room to rest, she never asked about our destination again. Irene enjoyed the view from the window next to her chair in the dining room of the plane, her small mouth munching on the food that Yeji served from the kitchen.

She didn't know she was the most beautiful view.

"Wine, sir?" Yeji asked as she finished pouring on Irene's glass, I nodded simply and stuffed the fork with steak into my mouth.

Then I watched Irene.

The whole day, I've been enjoying watching her damn cute expressions as she saw everything I haven't shown her before. I loved how her eyes sparkled as she saw the plane and every little thing inside, she adored every inch of the space just like how I adored her.

***

We flew using the private jet for nine straight hours. The day hasn't ended yet, and we still had enough time to prepare. I received a call from one of the staffs as soon as we landed, telling me secretly that everything was ready.

"Are you dead serious?" Irene gasped and began jumping on the concrete ground in excitement, her eyes watching the sunset from above us. "We're in Hawaii?"

I chuckled and reached for her hand, kissing the ring on her finger before I answered.

"Yes. Do you like it?"

"No, I love it!" Irene squealed like a kid.

Securing Joo-hyun's body with my arm, I guided us towards the black sedan that has been waiting.

Irene's POV

I couldn't let myself relax.

My mind was too busy to think of a lot of things that I wanted to do in Hawaii. I thought of swimming in the ocean with Y/N, I thought of watching the sunset by the sea, riding yachts and speed boats with just feeling the mixture of the sea's cold breeze and the warmth of the sunlight.

We're in Hawaii!

And I swear if he tells me he owns an island here, I'd faint for another time.

We kept silent throughout the drive as we took the time to rest from the turbulence inside the plane. Y/N squeezed his hands on my shoulder as we relaxed on the car's backseat, our bodies were glued to each other. He smiled proudly as he pulled me even closer, inhaling the scent in my hair. Taylor flashed a smile through the rear-view mirror before bringing his focus back on driving us towards our hotel. I watched the green trees on each side of the road. The sun was setting, hiding next to the tall mountains from afar. I saw how the blue skies slowly turned into yellow-orange, then soon turning into midnight blue.

I shifted on my seat when Taylor didn't pause on any of the buildings near-by the sea. Glancing at Y/N, he had his eyes closed, head resting on the side of mine. I let my hand squeeze his leg to wake him up, he attentively looked at me while trying to keep his eyes widely open despite the tiredness.

"Are we still far from the hotel?" I asked and minimized my voice, trying not to destroy the peaceful silence inside the car. Y/N raised his brow and glanced at Taylor who watched us through the rear then focused back on the road.

"Who told you we're going to a hotel?" I frowned as he loosened his hold around my shoulders, rolling his shoulders as he pressed his back on the seat's cushion.

I crossed my arm.

"Then where are we going?"

"You'll see. We're almost there."