24

Melbourne.

"Welcome home!" Rosé's sister squealed as she ran towards the pavement infront of the house while I took care of paying the taxi. The two hugged each other tightly, like they've never seen each other in forever. "Hi! You must be Y/N!"

"That would be me." I smiled and firmly shook the woman's hands. "Nice to meet you...?"

"Alice. Just call me Alice. Come inside! Mom prepared a really good meal for the two of you!"

Alice walked ahead of us while me and Rosé walked side by side. I sighed and grabbed the woman's hands, giving it a light squeeze.

"You can't be like this the whole stay." I spoke that only she could hear.

"Who told you? Of course, I can."

"Chaeng."

"Let's just pretend." She smiled. "Pretend that you don't have a girlfriend for example—"

"Why do you keep on talking about girlfriends?" I whispered but it almost sounded mad.

"Should I leave you guys for a moment?" Alice asked as she leaned on the doorway of the house's entrance.

"Yes, please." Rosé smiled. "We'll come in after we're done."

"Great. We'll wait inside." Alice smiled at me reassuringly. Then I brought my eyes to the blonde, sighing.

"Don't be like this." I spoke.

"I'm so pissed off with you." She says pulling her hand from me. "I don't know why we hold hands like this, why you keep on calling me 'chipmunk', for caring about me. Tell me, Y/N, what are we?"

My eyes focused on her, her eyes began to be filled with tears.

"Oh my god, you shouldn't be crying right now!" I almost shouted. "Stop this!"

"Just answer me for God's sake!" She sobbed. "Why can't you commit to me? Are you afraid or what?"

"Chaeyoung, I'm commited to you. As a friend, I love you. I'm always afraid to lose you and of course, I care about you!"

A sarcastic scoff escaped her lips as she rolled her eyes on me.

"Friends." She chuckled, wiping her tears. "Do friends normally kiss? And have sex?"

"Rosé." I tried to stop her.

"Is that what friends are for you?" She asked, tears began falling from her eyes eagerly. I tried wiping them, but she just pushed my hand away. "No, I'm a toy for you. A toy for you to play, right?"

"No, don't say that—"

"We did it so many times, Y/N!" She cried out. "So many times that I couldn't stop everything I'm feeling for you right now! Crazy, right? You blew my mind! You made me crazy! Then you're gonna tell me that you fucking like Irene? God, who are you?"

A sigh escaped my lips. I think... I might've done it.

The thing that I was addicted to do when I was still in the past. Goddamit, of all people why did I do it to her?

"You're such an asshole!" She sobbed then punched my chest. "I wanted to introduce you to my family so they could know how great you are. But look at you!"

"Rosé, listen—"

"You're leaving tomorrow." She spoke wiping her tears, regaining her posture. "I want you to leave tomorrow and I want to never see your face again."

The woman trailed her way inside the house with loud stomps on her feet, I groaned in frustration as I shook my head.

---