59

Irene's POV

The moment I've woken up from my dramatic—but real—fainting, I was in Y/N's arms. He had cradled me like a baby towards the top of the building and walked for the helicopter that awaited, filling my face with kisses as he saw my eyes finally open.

Billions.

Oh my God, I'm a billionaire.

Where the hell did all those money came from? I couldn't understand, but oh my God.

I owned billions of dollars.

My own money wasn't even included.

Y/N chuckled and bounced me in his arms, repositioning me. I wrapped my arms around him and snuggled closer, not wanting to go away. I never want to be separated from him again.

"What are you thinking?" He asked with a smile.

"Billions." I muttered. Y/N laughed as we climbed the three-step stairs towards the entrance, he bent down to not hit the roof of the helicopter I didn't know he owned. But since I've seen his initials printed on the side of the flying vehicle, I knew he owns it and I didn't even have to ask how.

He's a fucking billionaire.

Y/N placed me on sitting position on one of the chairs with comfortable cushions, buckling me with the crossed seatbelt. He never looked away from my eyes and his smile never faded, I touched his face with my hand.

"What about billions?" He asked, preventing another laugh to fall from his lips.

"Where the hell did you get that?" I blurted.

With a chuckle, he settled beside me and did the same process as he did to me, securing his own with the seatbelts.

"I thought you'd never ask. I had millions when I went here, but when I built the company, it continued to grow more each day and now, the birth of ten billions."

He laughed as if it was just some simple joke. I fainted with hearing it, couldn't he understand?!

I'm suddenly a fucking billionaire.

"Let it go, Irene. You have every right to own everything I own, you're becoming my wife."

Wife.

God, I loved it so much when he says that.

"I'm just so surprised... I never knew you were that rich."

Y/N laughed as he shook his head, reaching for my left hand.

Damn right, that's why he had all the money to give me an engagement ring with ten diamonds in it.

"Even if I had that money but I'm without you, no, I'm not rich." He pulled his gaze to me. "But since you're becoming my wife, then yes, I think I am."

Call me more of that.

My parents already knew. Between the weeks of our rest days—even if I really didn't have to get the rest I needed—we had the time to drop by at our house. My mother was so excited to know about it, but then my father once again built his overprotective shield around me, pulling me off from my soon-to-be husband.

Then he ended up being as soft as he was, giving me and Y/N his words of advice and hugs before we left and went home.

Our friends knew too. The girls tried to convince Y/N about their ideas but he said he had his own idea and he'd share it with me soon. I trusted him, I know he had the most perfect wedding in mind.