14

*Two years later...*

"Wendy, did you see my black purse?" Irene asked the girl who was busy curling her hair infront of the mirror. Irene was wearing a black elegant dress that hugged her curves, reaching the top of her knees. She had a gold belt on her waist, her hair was straightened that fell to her back as she wore a black pair of heels with silver details.

"I think Seulgi's using it," The younger laughed sweetly. Irene lets a sigh of annoyance escape her lips and took her peach purse instead to use it. In her head, she was preparing about giving Seulgi another lecture about using her things.

"She never learned." Irene sighed. As she tried to find a better purse to use, she opened the other drawer on the right side of her room. As she looked what's inside, a blue purse came to her sight including a brown thick book beside it. She lets the tip of her fingers touch the line of thread on its edge, remembering all of the things that happened two years ago. She kept his journal ever since and she always saw it every day. It never made her forget of the man, and she was always  worried about him.

How is he?

Where is he?

It has been two year since she last opened it. She held it, she looked at it from outside but she never dared to open it again. She didn't want to expect that the man could still put his entries there, she never expected that the man would also tell him where he is. He even left without saying goodbye, why would he write on it, right?

And putting another entry on the journal would be impossible.

As the two finished preparing their selves, the two stepped out of their dorm, Wendy was the one to lock it before they proceed stepping on the stairs, trailing their way to their service. The two were silent, perhaps bored and annoyed that instead of taking a rest inside their own rooms, they were invited to another not-so-important event. But because they're Red Velvet, they needed to be there.

They will be attending an exclusive party organized by their own label. SM Town has been progressing for the past few years and tonight, the new but unknown shareholder of SM Town would also be the new CEO of SM's sub-label company, ScreaM Records. No one had any idea who it was and tonight, he will be introduced to the public.

---

As the girls got off of their service, cameras all around the place flashed towards their direction. Their feet stepped on the red carpet, and they began walking with wide smiles on their faces. Irene lowered her head a little, stunned to seeing the flashes focused on them. After they stood on their place, the girls smiled as they were told, to give the audiences wonderful pictures.

"My eyes are hurting," Joy mumbled from beside Irene. Irene just gave a little laugh, but agreeing to the younger.

"I hate these kind of scenarios." Seulgi complained and wrapped her arms around Yeri who was beside her. The younger just moved a little closer, closing the space between them.

"Ten seconds left," Wendy smiled elegantly, making sure it wasn't obvious that she was absolutely annoyed. All she wanted was to sit and relax.

"Ten, nine..." Irene began whispering as they turned to the left and smiled.

"Eight, seven, six..." Seulgi followed and they turned to the left. After, they turned infront again and smiled widely.

"Five, four, three, two, one!" Yeri happily whisper shouted and began stepping away as she finished counting. The girls followed Yeri's steps, following the carpet that leads inside the building where the party and event will be held.