7

A/N:

Thank you for 1K reads!

주현 ~ 주현 ~ 주현 ~ 주현 ~ 주현 ~ 주현 ~ 

Though the day wasn't really good, Joy and I decided to proceed with the plan about getting my haircut. I was wearing a plain shirt and some type of shorts with a pair of modern shoes on my feet because Joy told me to do so.

"You should wear this too," She says putting some kind of thing on my face, hooking up the tie on my ear. "That's a face mask."

"Why do I need to wear this?" I asked curiously and looked at myself through the small mirror.

"It's for health purposes. So you won't inhale smoke from cars," She says and I nodded. "Let's go?"

I nodded at her as she wore something on her head that seemed like a cap and the same face mask like mine. I looked at her and she was wearing a plain white shirt like mine, and a short skirt then a pair of shoes like mine too. I don't know why she's dressed up like a girl version of me.

"Seriously, Soo-young?" I heard Seulgi from behind that made me look at her. She was glaring at the girl beside me but Joy just gave her a cute giggle then pulled my arm away from the door.

"What's wrong with Seulgi?" I asked but she just shrugged and smiled.

"Don't mind her, Oppa. Come on, can you walk any faster?" She laughed and pulled me again.

We walked along the streets and I was amazed how the market changed into this. There were alot of new products around, and people were fun to watch.

"Irene-unnie told me that we should pass by the market later to buy something for dinner." Joy talks that made me look at her. I slid my hands inside my pocket and just nodded at her. "Oppa, do you know how to cook?"

"Of course." I laughed lightly and tried looking at her eyes but they were covered by the cap she was wearing. "If you want I could cook for you tonight."

"Really?!" She squealed happily and I nodded. "Maybe you could try to sue Irene-unnie on how you cook."

"You think so?" I laughed shaking my head from left to right. "I think she's too mad at me. She even yelled at me."

"No, trust me. Unnie has a soft heart. She's just really over reacting. You know, she's the eldest of us."

"Yeah but..." I couldn't compose a proper sentence and just shrugged it off. Joy gave me a smile under her mask and patted my shoulder.

"It will be okay," She mumbled and I just sighed. Damn, I can't believe that 'internet' just broke my image.

It took a little while before the man at the barber shop finished my hair cut since he was having a hard time about cutting my long hair. Joy was the one who pick the haircut and she waited outside rather than watching me. When I looked at myself through the mirror, I smiled to myself and realized that having a short hair looks much better on me.

I stepped outside and saw Joy drinking something while sitting on one of the benches. She glanced up when she saw me walking towards to her and it took her two times before she noticed it was me.

"Oh my gosh," She gasped and stood up quickly that made me chuckle. "Is that you?"

"Of course it's me." I laughed while looking at her. She smiled and laughed before I took off my mask.

"Woah, you look great." She says handing me another cup that was on her left hand. "I knew that haircut would look good on you."

"Thank you," I chuckled and she smiled as I put my mask back. She took off her cap and held it instead as we walked again. I noticed that people were looking at us weirdly that made me look at her. "Joy,"

"Mm?"

"Do you know them?" I asked whispering that made her look at me. She looked at the people and giggled before waving at them.

"Some of my friends." She smirked and kept waving at her 'friends.' Aren't they too many? Or Joy's just a friendly person?

"Isn't that Joy? Is that her boyfriend?" I heard some whispers from beside me that made me look at them in shock. Boyfriend?

"Soo-young," I called once again and she looked raising her brows curiously. "What's a boyfriend?"

"H-Huh? W-Where'd you heard that?!" She asked whispering and I quickly pointed at the two girls who was behind us. I saw her gulp before she grabbed my arm and pulled me. "Let's just head to the market. Don't mind them, Oppa."

If I'm not wrong... I heard from the television this morning what a boyfriend is. It's what you call a guy who you have romantic relationship. Is it because of the clothes we're wearing? It's quite similar I think. Did Joy perhaps did this on purpose?

That's impossible.

We kept walking along the streets and those whispers got even louder. They began pointing those small rectangular devices on our face, that I don't know what it's called. But I knew I saw Seulgi using one of those and I think it's called a telephone?

Me and the girl I am with entered the market, and it was noisy. People around us decreased, but the noise didn't because some of the vendors kept on shouting. I remember when I was a kid. I would always come with my grandmother at the market.

"You seem to be thinking about something," Joy spoke, looking at me. I smiled at her and shook my head. "You can tell me."

"I just thought of my grandmother." I shrugged that made her gasp.

"Oh, right. I'm really sorry about what happened." She frowned but I gave her an assuring smile. "Does someone else know what really happened that night?"

"No one knew except me and for you and your friends." I shrugged

Just when we got home, all that I could see around the living room was Irene watching on the big screen on the wall. She glanced at us and smiled at Joy but she didn't even care to look at me.

God, this girl.

"What's for dinner, Sooyoung-ah?" The woman asked coldly as I went straight to the counter, placing the goods on the center counter.

"Oppa said he wants to cook for us tonight." Joy says sitting beside her. Irene glanced at me, then rolled her eyes that made me scoff. I can't believe her.

"I'm not eating." She says standing up that made me follow her when she was about to go inside her room. I grabbed her wrist but she snapped and pushed me away. "What the fuck?"

"What the hell is your problem?" I asked glaring and Joy was there, looking at us in shock.

"Get. Off." She says glaring back as I pinned her wrist on the wall. "Get off!"

"Seriously, what do you want? Just tell me!"

"Leave us alone! Leave!" She says shouting at me. It sent the both of us in shock, we both have our eyes widened. She was shocked at what she said as well, her eyes were almost tearing up. My hands slowly got off her wrist as I gulped and lowered my head. "I-I... I'm sorry—"

"Irene just please give me more time to understand all of these." I mumbled not looking at her. "I'm trying, believe me. After that, I'll leave."

She didn't say anything back but I knew she was still staring at me. I took a deep sigh and glanced at Joy, who was looking at us blankly.

"I'll be just inside my room." I mumbled.