11

I was sitting at the dressing room, staring at myself through the reflection on the mirror that was surrounded with lights. My hair was untied, falling to my back as I wore clothes that looked like uniforms in scouting, a sash of badges was surrounding my body. Today was our comeback stage. I felt my body shiver as I felt the cold air from the fan hit my skin. My heart was pounding, to the point that I could hear and feel my impulse through my body.

"I'm so excited!" Yeri squealed happily as our stylist placed a beret on her head, and she looked like a cute little girl scout. She gave me a soft smile and after she finished, she ran towards me, hugging me tightly.

"Let me join!" Seulgi crossed her arms and pouted, running towards me and Yeri until Wendy and Joy joined as well, and we formed a group hug.

"Let's do great girls, okay?" I giggled and hugged them tighter, pulling our bodies closer to each other.

"Let's do this!"

Running back to the dressing room, our laughter echoed through the hallway of the backstage. As we enter, my eyes grew open seeing Seulgi's boyfriend inside, holding a boquet of flowers. Seulgi's eyes curved into a smile with her lips as Jimin gave her a smile.

"You guys did great!" Jimin cheered and congratulated us with a wide smile, walking towards Seulgi and gave her a tight hug. We watched them smiling silently, sitting on our chairs infront of the mirror.

I loved how Jimin and Seulgi's relationship could be so calm despite the thing that they're both idols. The fans were happy for them and supported the two in almost everything.

"Unnie, Chimmy brought cake for us!" Seulgi squeals taking the box from Jimin's hands, placing it on the table on the middle.

"Thanks, Jimin." I said simply and stood up, our manager gave us paper plates and plastic forks.

"Anytime, Noona." He winked at me that made me look at Seulgi. Smirking, I watched how Seulgi slapped his arm. "I'm just joking!"

"Fuck you, you know that?" Seulgi whispered that made me laugh as I took a slice of cake and gave it to Yeri first. Jimin laughed and wrapped his arms around his girl, kissing her forehead.

"I was messing with you."

I handed the plates to Wendy and Joy, then lastly to myself. I sat with the three girls while Jimin and Seulgi had their own space on the corner of the room, cuddling and feeding each other with the cakes.

"They look good together, don't they?" Joy whispered with a giggle as we all agreed.

"Yeah, just like you and Sungjae, unnie," Yeri smirked. Joy glared at the maknae, slapping her arm.

"Don't dare say his name, Yeri." Joy snapped that made me laugh.

"Oh come on, you looked so good together as husband and wife, Sooyoung." Wendy playfully teased while taking a piece of cake in her mouth.

"And so as you with Suho-Oppa." Joy teased back that startled Wendy. All of our eyes landed at Wendy again in shock and worriedly. "S-Sorry."

"It's okay," Wendy laughed but it was obviously fake.

"Are you okay?" I asked and she nodded assuring. "You can tell us, Wendy."

"I know, unnie. But I'm none other than happy right now especially I'm with you guys."

"Aw that was sweet, Seungwan-ah." Seulgi giggled, resting her head on Jimin's broad shoulders.

"Shut up and enjoy your boyfriend, Seulgi." Wendy rolled her eyes at Seulgi that made us laugh.

"Rude!"

Laughter filled the room while we kept eating. I loved watching them like this when we're enjoying each other's company.

"What about you unnie? We never heard something about who you like." Joy smirked at me that made me scoff and roll my eyes at her.

"It's because I don't like anyone." I reasoned out confidently.

"That's impossible!" Wendy shook her head. But hey, what can I do? I hate men.

"I hate guys and you know that. Come on," I rolled my eyes at them and suddenly lands my gaze at Jimin who was pouting at me.

"Even me, noona?" He asked frowning that made us laugh but I nodded.

"Oh, you're the man I hate the most." I smirked and brought my eyes back at the three girls infront of me while Jimin looked at me in disbelief.

"I just brought you cake how could you be so rude!?"

"Sorry not sorry." I shrugged and laughed.

"Even Donghae-Oppa?" Yeri teased, dancing playfully on her seat that made me laugh.

"I just idolize him but— ugh no!" I complained at their tease. He is good looking but no thanks, I'm good.

After a while, the topic was steered into a different direction but ever since the topic about me liking someone, I got distracted all of a sudden. I was silent and just flashed smiles at the girls as they talk. Why don't I even see myself liking anyone? Am I too focused on my career and taking care of the girls that I didn't have enough time to think about this myself?

How does it feel to be inlove and to be loved? How does it feel when you're crazy about one person? Is it a nice thing or no? I'm so curious.

"Love is when that special someone could make you feel so special without doing much effort because you appreciate everything he does." Yeri reads on her phone. These past days, our youngest is too invested in books that she doesn't even know what she's saying. But I think it answered the questions in my head, right?

I sighed on my seat and closed my eyes for awhile, and let myself think. Is there someone who exerted much effort to make me feel special? When was the last time I felt special by just seeing someone? Oh god, I think I can't remember.

"Promise me!" I said shouting to threaten him while sticking my pinky finger out to his face but he just tilted his head, not having any idea what I was doing. "Aish, Joy didn't teach you this?"

I took his wrist, taking out his pinky finger as well. I hooked my finger on his, then made eye contact with him.

"This is called a pinky promise." I said as I stared at him. "When you do this, it means you're never gonna break your promise to me."

"But—"

"No buts, our fingers are hooked! You're not going anywhere!" I said taking my hand from him. He sighed in annoyance but I gave her a laugh before I stood up and looked at the man cutely watching me. "Have a great sleep, Oppa. Good night!"

"Joohyun-ah." I heard him call but I kept walking towards my room with a wide smile, not feeling anything but happiness inside my heart. Oh god, I think I could jump out in joy!

"Irene-unnie, are you feeling okay?" I heard Joy's voice that made me open my eyes and nod with a smile.

"Just a little sleepy." I lied and smiled.

King Heonjong...