Now

Today was the day. Newt was going to see Tina again. He was overjoyed. 'If only she felt the same' he thought sorrowfully.

The boat was to arrive in New York in a couple of hours & Newt already felt happier. 2 days ago, he bid farewell to Bunty, his assistant, his parents, Theseus & Leta, his brother & future sister-in-law.

Bunty had been espcially sad to see him go. Newt replayed the scene over & over in his mind, trying to decipher what the young woman was trying to say.

"Newt, I-" Bunty stopped short. "I- I don't want you to go"

Newt put down his case & put his hand on her shoulder. "I'm sorry Bunty, but I promised Tina-" The redhead's eyes widened when he said her name. "Can you tell me more about that- that Tina girl?" She had asked him.

"Well, she has short brown hair & eyes to match. She's very headstrong & beautiful-" Bunty cut him off "she seems like a good friend" she said sharply "you two seem close, almost as close as us!"

She laughed as if that was impossible. Newt knew that he was closer to Tina rather than Bunty, but he didn't say so.

Instead, he picked up is case & murmured "I have to go." When he turned away, his assistant grabbed his hand & gave him a lingering hug, which made him quite uncomfortable.

Newt was still feeling incredibly uneasy the day after. The thing that most bothered him was the sight of Bunty blowing a kiss to the ship, he was sure that she hadn't have seen him as he was looking through a dark window.

Shaking his head, his thoughts turned to Tina. Tina. Words could not describe how excited he was to see her. Maybe... very very very very very very much?

Yes, that was it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tina was happy, no- overjoyed. Newt was coming back!! Queenie was also more cheerful than usual.

Recently, the blonde Goldstein had been quite depressed. For a week after Jacob lost his memory, she only wore black clothes. Stylish, but black. Whenever they were at work, people would ask Queenie who's funeral was she going to, as a joke.

"We don't know yet, I'm still choosing" Tina would snap back, defensively.

As the big sister, she felt she had the need to protect her younger sibling, especially when they needed comfort.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tina apparated to the docks & kept her eye out for any signs of the British wizard. Suddenly, she noticed a tall figure with auburn hair & a peacock blue coat.

It was him.

Newt looked around the docks for a certain American witch. Then, he noticed a silhouette of a woman. She had short brown hair & a white blouse matched up with grey trousers.

It was her.