Luncheon Pt.2

"Newton!! Tina!!" Joanne found the couple standing dangerously close to each other by the pond. "There you two are!! I've been looking all over! There are some people I want you to meet."

Joanne grabbed Newt's wrist & he desperately took hold of Tina's hand. They both ended up being dragged along by Joanne.

"Here." The older woman beamed. "Fleamont, Euphemia, this is my son, Newton & his American Auror, Tina."

Fleamont & Euphemia smiled at the couple.

"Newton, Tina, this is Fleamont & Euphemia Potter." Joanne introduced them.

Tina looked at them. They looked about 20 years old.

"They got married just 3 months ago." Joanne beamed. "How old are you, again, my dears?"

"We're both 21." Euphemia smiled.

"21...wow." Newt was taken back. "You two got married early."

"We knew we wanted to spend our lives together, so why not? Earlier better than later." Fleamont looked adoringly at his wife.

"That is so adorable!!" Joanne sighed, happily.

Grabbing Tina & Newt's wrists, Joanne thanked the Potters & strode off.

"More people to meet!!" She chirped.

Newt's eyes met Tina's. They were both dreading it. They were both introverted & hated talking to strangers unless they were interesting or odd.

"Here." Joanne barked, she released her hold on the couple's wrists. For now. 

They had stopped in front of a woman in her late 30's or early 40's. Even though she looked a bit older, the men in the area couldn't stop staring at her. She was curvy with a tiny waist & had raven tresses. Violet's mother.

"Cam, you know Newton." Joanne smiled. Not one of her big beams. Just a small, clenched smile.

"Of course," the woman purred, huskily. "However could I forget such a handsome face?"

"And this is Tina, Newton's girlfriend." Then, Joanne turned to Tina. "Tina, this is Camila Grace, Violet's mother."

"Pleasure." Tina tried to smile genuinely as she shook the woman's ice-cold hand.

"It's always a pleasure to meet me." Camila tossed her cascading raven tresses over her shoulder.

Tina inhaled deeply, trying to avoid the approaching headache. Like mother, like daughter.

"Well, it was nice meeting you, Tina, but I must find out who that gorgeous young man is." Camila looked over at Fleamont.

With that, she was off.

Joanne latched onto Newt & Tina's wrists & dragged them along.

"Last one, my dears." Joanne stopped in front of a woman of maybe 45 years.

Newt & Tina looked at her, then each other, back at her, then at each other. This kept going until Joanne spoke again.

"This is my good friend, Angela."

Angela was the woman from the docks!! The woman who told Newt to buy the dress for his 'American lover.' She called them a couple before they even started dating!!

"Well, we meet again." Angela winked at the astonished couple. "I knew that you were meant to be!!"

Joanne looked confused. "Wait....what?"

"I was visiting New York & was on the same boat Newton was on." Angela explained. "I saw Tina embrace him at the docks I do believe I was a little over-excited about it."

"A little?" Tina looked at her, laughing. "You practically yelled 'YOUNG LOVE!!!' at us!!"

"Sounds like something I would do." Joanne laughed.

Thanking Angela, Newt & Tina walked off. Hand in hand.

"I knew it..." Angela murmured as they walked off.

A/N

It's so short I hate it!! Whatever.

I have  H U G E  news!!

You might already know but...

FANTASTIC BEASTS 3 ISN'T COMING OUT UNTIL 2021!!

*Cries*

I HATE THISSSSSSS.

Some different movie called 'Dune' is taking over FB3's release!! *Cries more*

Apparently, it was due to set delay. 

YOU HAD 2 YEARS TO MAKE THIS MOVIE!!! IT BETTER BE THE BEST SET IN THE ENTIRE WORLD!!!

IF IT TAKES 3 YEARS TO MAKE THEN IT BETTER BE THE BEST DAMN MOVIE IN THE ENTIRE SERIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Cries*

See ya soon, I guess.

- Fanguurl_700

PS. It's SUPER short. You might be annoyed. Like I care!!