The Leaky Cauldron

"Happy New Years Eve morning!!!" Joanne chirped, knocking on Newt's door. "Get up you love birds!!"

Newt & Tina both slowly opened their eyes.

They still weren't used to seeing each other first thing in the morning, but they liked it.

It had been a few days since they were found sleeping in Newt's room.

Straight after breakfast, Leta got rid of Tina's bed & told her that she would have to stay with Newt because she was with Theseus. 

The couple had just blushed & agreed.

"I said, wAKE UP LOVEBIRDS!!" Joanne called.

Three doors opened.

Newt & Tina's, Queenie & Jacob's & Leta & Theseus'.

Joanne looked at the three couples all standing in their doorways.

"So many young people in love," she muttered. "It's like running a honeymoon motel."

Tina retreated to Newt's room & gathered her things, then went to Newt's ensuite bathroom.

Queenie & Leta also retreated into their rooms.

The three men were left standing awkwardly at their doors with Joanne being....well, Joanne.

"I'm proud of you boys." The old woman buzzed. "You have all found such wonderful young ladies."

"Wait..." Jacob suddenly spoke up. "I forgot to break up with Hailey!!"

"Who's Hailey?" Theseus & Joanne asked.

"You didn't?" Newt was taken aback.

"No, I completely forgot! Which is funny, the whole reason I started dating her is because I forgot about you guys." Jacob put his face in his hands. "She'll be waiting for me! What am I gonna tell Queenie?"

"She probably already knows." Newt replied.

"How?" Jacob looked at Newt quizzically.

"Because I'm a legilimens." Queenie's voice came muffled through the ensuite door.

"Ah." Jacob nodded.

"If you don't mind me asking again, who's Hailey?" Theseus looked confused.

"When Jacob lost his memory of us, he forgot about Queenie, of course." Newt started.

"I was in love with her from the moment we began to talk. She was so interesting & perfect." Jacob added.

"So, he started dating a girl who looks similar to Queenie. Not very similar, just short blonde curly hair & a love for the colour pink." Newt continued. "She wore too much makeup."

"Not like Queenie, though." Jacob sighed. "All her beauty is pure & real."

"Aww, thanks, sweetie." Queenie appeared at his side.

Queenie kissed him gently.

"Like I said, honeymoon motel." Joanne muttered again.

Leta & Tina reappeared.

"I have a surprise." Newt whispered to Tina. "Grab your coat."

Tina did as told & the everybody else filed into the small dining room. 

Newt grabbed a couple of danishes & his coat before taking Tina's hand before slipping out the front door.

They were halfway down the street when they heard a voice from afar.