Agreement

Queenie flopped off the couch onto the floor. "My limbs fell like jelly" she groaned.

Tina rushed over to help her sister when she was hit by a sudden migraine. Now all she could do was sink down on the floor next to her.

Newt laughed at the hungover Goldstein sisters & went over to his case.

"Newwwwwt, where are you going?!" Tina rubbed her temples "help usssss!!"

"I'm going to get some herbal tea to help your hangover" Newt laughed.

"Well, hurry up then!!" The other sister snapped, her head slightly rising from the floor.

"ACCIO GINGER & PEPPERMINT TEA!!" Newt called into his case, brandishing his wand.

There was a loud ZOOM!! from the case & a THUMP!! There was the sound of a Niffler sniffling & squeaking in annoyance. Then the sound of Dougal laughing.

Another loud ZOOM!! & a box was in Newt's hand. Chuckling, he made his way to the kitchen to make the tea.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pop!!

A tall-ish man with chestnut brown hair apparated in front of the door.

"Jayden?!" Tina rolled her eyes "what are you doing here?"

Jayden, confused, crossed the room. "Hey babes, you sound annoyed at me. What did I do?"

Rubbing her temples harder, Tina scoffed "You were at the Blind Pig last night."

"Y-yes, I was. How did you know?" Jayden grew nervous.

"Do you love me?" Tina questioned him.

"Yes, o-of course!! You're my one & only!! I think you're the one!!" Jayden stammered.

"What about Brittany, Thelma, Sue, Vicky, Honey, Leila, Paige, Daisy & Alexa?" Tina demanded "Do you tell them they're 'the one' as well?"

"Wait, how did you know about them?!" Jayden started panicking "I-I mean wh-who are th-they?"

"I was at the Blind Pig too last night, did you know that two men just randomly came up to me & started flirting madly?" Tina smirked "one boasted that he was a player"

Jayden turned white "I-I... I knew it was you. I wanted to impress you!"

"Yeah right" Queenie quipped, the carpet muffling her voice as she was face down on the floor.

"You're after Queenie!! You confessed last night!! Your only dating me because you've been after her since Illvermorny!!" Tina accused.

Queenie jumped up, causing Tina to roll off her back.

"You what?! Jayden how could you?!" Queenie roared "YOU HURT MY SISTER & NOW YOU WILL PAY!!
You little-"

Newt walked in with two mugs of steaming hot tea to witness Queenie using a range of swear words. No one would ever imagine that those terms could come out of the mouth of someone so sweet & polite.
Yet they did.

"N-no, I broke up with all those girls last night!!" Jayden assured "Tina, I promise. Look, let me take you out tonight & I'll show you how much I love you!!"

"No way!" Tina grumbled as she was hit with another head-splitting migraine, stronger than the other.

"Nup, no, nada" she raved "Absolutely not!!"

"Then, I won't leave 'till you do!" Jayden decided.

So, he stayed.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Jayden, go home!!" Tina demanded.

It was 2 hours later & Jayden had not left yet.

"Not 'till you say yes" Jayden steadfastly disagreed.

Tina's headaches were getting worse & worse because of her loud & obnoxious (sadly) boyfriend.

Jayden had drunken Tina & Queenie's tea so the hope of their hangover ending soon was lost.

Queenie 'hmphed' & grumbled until Tina told her to go to her room. Which she gladly did.

Newt, was sitting in the armchair that he fell asleep in & Tina was in the sitting in her chair next to him.

After another hour of 'Please, Tina! I promise you'll have a good time!!' Tina couldn't take it anymore.

"FINE!!! I'LL GO!!!" Tina raged" BE HERE BY EIGHT OR IT'S OFF!!"

Satisfied, Jayden apparated away.

A/N

Hi there! It's the author!! Sorry I haven't uploaded lately, I was too lazy. I know most authors are like "I'll upload every Monday" or "My next upload will be next week" & that junk. But not me. I'll upload when I want to upload, thank you very much! Anyway, yeah, thanks for reading & all that jazz. Don't forget to vote & comment! See ya soon!! (Or not. It depends on whether I feel lazy or not)

- Fangurl_700