Pretty Cool For A Serpent

I'm laying on my bed with Cheryl in my arms. We decided to skip our last period so we can relax at home. Since then, three hours passed and we are still there cuddling and talking about our lives.

"You know, I have a bad feeling Jade." I look at her. "About Polly and my parents..."

"Why? Didn't they want to help her and the baby?" I ask.

"Well the baby for sure... but Polly I doubt it, I feel like mum is searching something to put her aside." She says.

"Then do something to stop her?" I propose softly.

"Can you give me a ride to Pop's babe?"

"Sure." I kiss her forehead and we go to the restaurant.

Once we arrive, Betty, Veronica, Jughead, Archie and Polly are already here. Cheryl hesitates to touch Polly's belly but the Cooper girl talks to her sweetly.

"Cheryl, where are your mum and dad?" Wonder Betty.

Cheryl looks at me worriedly and I nod.

"You have to leave. Now." Cheryl starts. "My parents, I don't think they want to help you..."

Betty turns to me with surprise.

"Cheryl what are you talking about?" The younger Cooper asks.

"They want you out of the picture Polly. It's not safe for you with them. It's not safe for Jay-Jay's baby." Cheryl explains.

Polly and Betty start to argue about where Polly will go. Veronica says mum wouldn't care about Polly coming to the Pembrooke and I agree. This is a good idea.

At school during the week

"So Cheryl huh?" Tease Reggie.

"What about her?" I roll my eyes.

"You two are all lovey-dovey right?" He chuckles.

"Oh shut up, we're good but don't put love into that please." I warn him.

"Sorry Ice Queen." He raises his hand playfully. "Just admit you like her."

"Who likes who?" Cheryl kisses me sweetly.

"No one babe." I glare at my best friend who leaves while laughing. "So what's up?"

"You're hosting a baby shower." She says excited.

"Oh do I?" Surprise fills my answer.

"Yeah Veronica idea. Obviously my mum and I will be there so we have to be cautious, she can't find out."

"Don't worry, I have the feeling she will not see me a lot at this party." I say thoughtful.

She looks at me weirdly but kisses me and leaves.

At Pop's that week

I'm sitting with Betty, Veronica, Jughead and Archie at Pop's. The boys are telling us Moose has been attacked on the construction site by some creepy guys.

Moose seems to think it's some Serpents who did this but I'm not very sure it doesn't feel like something they can do. Plus why do the Serpents want to trash their boss' construction site? My dad paid them enough, they don't need to come and destroy everything.

Talking about dad... some creepy guys who want to destruct Fred Andrews' site construction? That could be him.... Or he found out about Fred and mum or he thinks Cliff Blossom will be accused of it. Anyway, he can be involved and that's not good.