Use Your Brain Ronnie

I come home quickly yelling my sister's name so she can tell me where she is. She calls me from her bedroom.

As I enter the room, I see a bag with some money in it.

"How much did you find and where?" I eye her suspiciously knowing I have a secret safe in my room.

"Dad's office, his safe number is my birthday..." I knew it already but it just reminds me how Ronnie is a daddy girl.  "There is not a million."

"No shit Sherlock." I chuckle looking at the small amount of cash.

"Can't you stop chuckling my boyfriend has been kidnapped because of you!" She angrily says.

"Sorry what?" I look at her in disbelief.

"You heard me. If you didn't provoke Nick's car accident, he will not try to take his revenge." She states.

"OMG Ronnie, do you use your brain sometimes?" I say hurt. "Nick isn't taking his revenge on me. He knows what I did to him was fair, he tried to rape both my sister and girlfriend. In our world you don't use payback against something fair. But tell me, do you think beating his ass when he was two legs casted was fair?"

I laugh at her credulity.

"No Ronnie it was not fair which means the only responsible here is your dumbass of a boyfriend who tried to be Robin Hood when he was only Friar Tuck."

"I.."

"Yeah you didn't know just like you don't a lot of things." I sass regretting it immediately. "But you have to learn, business is not given. You can't go around accusing people of things they aren't responsible for. So this time I'll pretend I didn't hear you say those words and I'm going to help you."

"Why? Why will you help me when I was just a bitch with you?" She asks.

"Because I know dad won't and I'm your only chance." I answer full of confidence.

"How do you know that?"

"Archie is no blood Veronica. If dad pays a million for him, what will he pay for us?" I say and look at her. "Do you understand?"

"You think if he pays for Archie, some of our enemies will come after us?!" She realizes.

"Exactly. And seeing your our dad little girl, they will come after you first so?"

"So I have to save Archie on my own..." she looks down. "Do you have any ideas?"

"Knowing Nick, I might have one but it depends of you and how far you are willing to go..." I say.

"What do you mean?"

"What does Nick want since the beginning?" I wiggle my eyebrows.

"I don't know..." she sighs.

"Come on V, can you press play on your brain for once?" I roll my eyes.

"Don't be mean to me." She says hurt too.

"I'm not mean Ronnie but this is important. It's my rule number 3 for you, try to always use your brain, it's not there to decorate, it's useful."

"Okay Okay, I'll try." She starts to think. "Help me."

"Think about NY and here the first day he arrived...." I help her.

"Well he was nice, flirty, the usual Nick St Clair." She says.

"Yeah So? What did he want V?"

"Me....." She realizes and I nod. "You don't think I should..."

"Well, since you don't have the money, he will propose something to you and knowing him pretty well I know he will want to have what he never had, you." I explain. "Of course, nothing will happen to you, it's just a way to trap him."