New Dawn, New Day, Same Life

After Fred Andrews let all the Serpents having breakfast at his house, Archie came to me asking for my help. He said he needed me to convince students in Riverdale High to gather for the Serpents. Of course, I gladly accepted.

That's why I am now with Reggie, having a much needed talk.

"You know, I'm sorry for letting your dad take control of me.... I'm not the businessman type of guy that's what I'll take from this lesson... this and always listen to you when you say to not deal with your dad..." Reggie apologizes.

"I accept your apologizes Reg. Just know that I'm not angry at you, you thought it was legitimate and the only one to blame is my dad. However, I thought you understood what I ask you at first..." I say sadly.

"I'm so sorry really, I'll do anything you want to prove you it was just a mistake. Please, you're my best friend, I need you Jade..." He takes my hand softly.

"Alright... then there is maybe one thing you can do..." I smirk.

Monday morning in school

We are all gather in the school hallway wearing Serpents jackets. No matter we are from Northside, Southside or even New York... everybody is wearing their jacket. Archie stands tall in the middle and wait for Principle Weatherbee to see us.

Next to me, Toni and Cheryl are determined and look awesomely sexy in their outfit. In front of me, Reggie is standing with all his mates and friends, smiling softly at me. I wink at him and whisper a 'thank you' which makes him smile widely.

Once Weatherbee acknowledges us, he starts to reprimand us but Archie doesn't let him do what he was planning and seeing everyone standing with the Serpents, he resigns and agrees. It's official, the Serpents are staying in Riverdale High.

"I'm kind of sad to graduate suddenly." I whisper and Toni laughs.

"I can imagine that. You will not see the Serpents being all in Northsiders style." She chuckles.

"What I am sad of, is you not wearing that jacket anymore." Say Cheryl eyeing and biting her lip.

"Leather jackets suit you as well my love." I answer seductively before kissing her.

"Not to bother girls but if you really want to keep those jackets on, I feel like I know a way..." she smirks.

We both look at her strangely and walk to class.

During our third period, my phone buzzes.

Mama 🥰👑 : Hola Mija, just so you know Ronnie did exactly what you told me she has to do. Your dad is furious....

Me : Great... don't worry I handle Dad.

Mama 🥰👑 : Thanks, this was unnecessary stress for me before this Election Day.

Me : I know, stay focus, you will win ❤️

Once I come home around 1 pm, i find my dad in the study. I knock on the door and enter the room.

"Dad? Can we talk?" I ask and he sighs.

"I don't think I want to but it's necessary, isn't it?"

"It is..." I walk to his desk and sit in front of him.

"So tell me Mija, what do you want to do?" He sighs.

"I'm tired of this daddy." I say honestly. "It's been two years of work and sacrifices to finally see you destroy it all with illegally and riots."

"Mija... you know it is the way I work..."

"I know dad and it's not my point.. the thing is I'm tired of being used for things I don't believe in."