Ronnie's Confirmation

I've been in NY for a week now and I'm on my way home. According to Cheryl, Pickens Day was interesting, for Ronnie it was a disaster and for Toni it was emotional. Some way I'm glad I wasn't here to see that mainly now that Pickens' head is missing.

During this time I was peacefully inviting all my father's family and business partners to Ronnie's confirmation. My dad sent me because it does not look as suspect as if he was the one going to NY.

As I see the Riverdale sign, I smile softly, I'm back home. Andre stops the car in front of the Pembrooke and I exit the car.

As I enter the living room, I spot Archie running into dad's office with all his stuff in the hands and going back somewhere else. Fine, Dad found his new little dog. I chuckle at this thought and walk to my dad's office. I knock and open the door.

"Hey Mija, how was NY?" Ask my father.

"Awesome, everyone will be there for Ronnie and for you." I smile. "I can't wait to see her."

I start remembering my own confirmation, the white dress, the Satan renonciation, my family, the party and the gifts. What a fabulous day!

"She is in her room surely with Archie, you should go and see how beautiful she is." He winks at me.

"Oh Archie, huh? Is he proving himself?" I say amused.

"He tries hard. Easy to manipulate if you ask me now but he seems loyal and it's a good thing." He thinks.

"Plus he loves Ronnie so he will want to please you even more." I state.

"Yes well I was thinking... do you think he can be more helpful?"

"With the business you mean?" He nods. "Too soon. Wait for him to meet Poppa Poutine and the others first." I suggest.

"You're right. Let's him get impressed." He chuckles.

I smile and leave. Using Archie for business is not cool mainly for Ronnie because first he will take her place and then it will expose him to danger and stupid choices... I will never want that for Cheryl.

I go to Ronnie's room and find her in her dress.

"OMG Ronnie, you're such a beauty..." I gasp seeing my sister in her white dress.

"Thanks J." She hugs me. "I'm sure you'll be bomb as well." She winks.

"You bet I will!" We hand check and I look over to Archie. "Will you be there too?"

"Of course, I will not want to miss it. It's an important day!" He smiles genuinely.

"Indeed it is." I smile softly.

After telling the NY news to Ronnie, I decide to go to Thistlehouse so I can talk with Cheryl. When I arrive, I spot her exercising her archery skills. 

"Didn't know you were such a good archer." I proudly say from behind.

She turns to me quickly arming her bow. When she sees me she relaxes.

"The hell babe? Didn't I tell you to warn me when you do things like this?" She sighs in relief and comes to me.

"Didn't mean to scare you." I take her in my arms. "I'm sorry." I smile and kiss her.

"How was NY?" She asks.

"Good, a lot of work to do for Ronnie's confirmation but well, I'm almost done" I answer.

"Am I even invited to this?" She looks at me weirdly.

"That's why I am here actually..." I say and she frowns. "I've got two possibilities but none of them are good enough for me..."