The Black Hood Returns

Cheryl and I are back to Riverdale, I just drop her off at Thistlehouse so she can talk to her mom about emancipation and everything. She told me she had a sick and scary plan in mind and I don't even want to know what she is about to do.

I drive to the Pembrooke and go to my father's office. Both mom and dad are here, perfect.

"Mija, you're back." Smile my dad.

"Yeah! Where is Ronnie?" I ask searching for her.

"Still at school, rehearsing for tonight." Wink my dad.

"How was your trip?!" Ask my mom, unaware of our plans. "Did you find someone to protect us?"

"Well actually not someone but more something." I smirk.

"What do you mean?" She seems interested.

"Well I thought a lot about this entire situation and we don't need someone to protect us. Look at when Smithers was here, we never had a problem. What we need is stopping our enemies thinking they can attack us."

"I agree." Comment my dad.

"So I thought, why can't we find a business partner powerful enough to scare our enemies and preventing them to try something against us?" I explain.

"So they will stop because they know they will frighten our partners too..." understand mom. "That's very clever honey. Well done."

"So did you find someone?" Dad asks.

"Actually at least four families are ready to do business with us, I told them to send their sons to discuss their project with us." I say.

"Why their sons, I can deal with the fathers." Dad raises his eyebrows.

"Remember when you said Ronnie you will let her be in the business, I think it could be a good start for her. She will choose the best project and this way, the business people will see all your family is behind you." I smile.

"Sometimes I ask myself who is running our company." Laugh Mom but Dad glares at her. "What? You can't deny she masters the subject."

"She does. But still, I am the face of Lodge Industries, don't question my status." He says.

"Don't worry daddy, she is not." I defend my mom quickly.

After I rest for a bit, we leave the Pembrooke to go to school for the musical.

(A/N : Your outfit in the description.)

I wait for Cheryl in front of the school and then we go backstage to see our mates.

"Jade! You made it!" Ronnie runs to me. "Looking good sist'!"

"Not as good as you" I wink and hug her. "Are you ready?"

"Yes, but I'm so nervous" she sighs.

"You're the best it's going to be okay!" I encourage her.

"Thanks." She happily says. "How was Montreal?"

"Good. We'll talk about it later but I might have find a way for you to contribute a little more." I wink.

"Really? Awesome!" She jumps in excitement.

I laugh at her and let her join her friends for the musical. Cheryl and I go back to the main room and we sit in the front row next to Kevin and Fangs.

The musical was awesome but at the end of Alice Cooper's song, a violent horror scene takes place. Midge nailed up to the wall, dead.

On the wall, a message from the Black Hood. Of course.... as if things weren't complicated enough....