The Vicious But Lovely Family Lodge

"Jade! Do you think it's a good idea?" Ronnie asks.

"Well, seeing what happened to Moose and Midge, it can seem out of the blue but you're Veronica Lodge, they will be alright with it." I wink at her.

My sister wants to invite her friends to watch some dating TV reality show and to meet our father officially.

"Awesome, thanks! You can bring Cheryl if you want to!" She says.

"No don't worry, we're already going on a date I guess. Plus she met dad yesterday soooo it's okay." I smile.

"Have fun then big sist'!" She smirks.

"Always!" I yell while exiting the room.

At school

I walk through the hall with Reggie as he tells me he is scared something can happen to him now. If the police search who gave Moose and Midge the Jingle Jangle, he thinks he is dead.

We arrive at our locker and my phone buzzes.

Toni 🐍😏 :  Didn't tell me the Jones boy was cute.

Me : Cuter than me? 🙄

Toni 🐍😏 : Of course not but you're not single soooo...

Me : Neither he is 😂

Toni 🐍😏 : True. Anyway are you and Blossom good?

Me : We are haha. Why?

Toni 🐍😏 : Just wondering 😉

Me : Of course 😏

I smile at my phone but quickly it turns to a frown when Cheryl takes my phone out of my hands.

"Who makes you smile like this?" She asks full of jealousy.

"Toni...." I say honestly.

"This Serpent bitch you slept with when we were not together anymore?" She glares at me.

"Oh please not that babe." I try to take her in my arms.

"Why are you flirting with her?" She asks looking at the convo.

"I'm not." I roll my eyes.

"Of course you are! 'Cuter than me?' With that fucking emoji! You are flirting with her!" She hits my shoulder.

"Stop it I'm not. She knows we are together..."

"And? The real question is, do you know?"

"Seriously?" I look at her weirdly.

"Yes I'm doubting it actually." She looks at the floor.

"Come on Cheryl, I just present you to my dad, what's wrong with you?" I say with a shocked tone.

"I'm sorry... it's just this girl... she is great, she is beautiful and smart and..." She rambles.

"Hey stop it babe, she is great, yes that's for sure but you're exceptional! Don't think she is better than you!" I say softly in her ear.

"Alright... I love you.." She whispers back. "Now!" She changes her mood in a second. "Let's talk about something more important!"

I laugh at her behavior.

"Tell me." I say.

"So Kevin the gay Keller was in the woods when Moose and Midge were attacked. Betty the bitch Cooper didn't like that and I think I can have my revenge on her." She explains.

"How so?" I listen to her.

"Well, I will spy on Keller and when he goes to the woods I warn Cooper, she will treat him bad, he will be mad and they will fight. End of their friendship, Betty is sad, Cheryl is happy." She ends with a devil smile.

"You're evil Cheryl Blossom, I love you." I kiss her and we head to our classes.

At home later this week

I hear mom and Ronnie in the living room. They are arguing again. This time about Archie coming over for dinner and dad's behavior... when mom exits the room, I follow her in her office.

"You're scared he will use him for our business right?" I ask and she jumps in surprise.

"Hey honey, didn't see you there." She smiles. "Did you hear this talk?" She asks worriedly.

"I did and I think dad did too to be honest." I walk to her softly. "Mom what's wrong?"

"I... I don't know, I don't think his intention towards Archie are good. He wants to use him for chaos so he can do this business easily." She hugs me.

"I know he is mom. That's why we agree, him and I, not to put Cheryl in it so he could never use her. But Archie is vulnerable. He thinks the black hood is after him. He even creates a group to fight him. It's crazy mom." I say.

"Your father kind of tell him to do this."

"Oh..." I understand know. "Did he say very innocently that we have to do justice ourself sometimes?" I chuckle.

"You know him so well darling." She caresses my cheek motherly.

"Yeah, sometimes it scares me because I know I would have done the same thing." I say awkwardly.

"We raised you for business Jade, there is nothing to be scared of." She smiles proudly and kiss my cheek. "I'm proud of you."

"Thanks mom." I hug her. "Do you want me to be there during the dinner with Archie?"

"Please be there. Bring Cheryl if you want."

"I don't think I will bring her. If dad is going to be in a business mood, I don't want her near that." I chuckle.

"I understand."

This night

2 text messages

Cheryl 😍💋 : Babe come on! I'm done waiting.

Cheryl 😍💋 : You know what? Don't come at Pop's, I'll need you to pick me up in the woods. Mission Payback Cooper is ready to start.

Me : Alright. I try to get away from this dinner as soon as I can and I'm coming.

Cheryl 😍💋 : Thanks baby ❤️

I smile and return to the living room where Archie and dad aren't there anymore.

"Where are they?" I ask.

"In Dad's office." Ronnie says nervously.

"Oh..." I whisper.

"What?" She looks at me.

"Nothing V don't worry." I smile.

"Jade?!" She stands up and comes to me. "Will you tell me if dad was dangerous for Archie?" She whispers in my ear.

I think to it for some seconds.

"Of course V, of course..." I say unsure.

"Then He is not?" She wonders.

"Yes."

"So tell me, why Cheryl isn't here with us?" She looks right through me.

"Well... I... This was your time to present your boyfriend officially, I've already done it so I didn't want to steal your moment." I try.

"That's actually very sweet of you J. I'm so lucky to have you with me." She hugs me.

Damn that was close. I say goodbye to my mom and sister and leave to pick up Cheryl.