Poor Cheryl

I am coming home from a run I deeply needed when I see Cheryl and Ronnie listening to something happening in the living room. I stop and listen too.

"I just wish you'd stop her from talking to Sheriff Keller. Lord knows what Cheryl did or said to the St Clair boy to provoke him." Penelope Blossom starts making my blood boiled.

"According to Veronica, Nothing." My Mom says.

"Hermione, Hiram, I want this handled discreetly." The Blossom mother says coldly.

"Well I'm confident the St Clairs feel the same way."

I try to enter the room but Cheryl stops me. The talk goes on and Penelope says nothing really happened to Cheryl and that they won't press charges. How dare she? What a bitch.

Cheryl turns to me and hugs me sadly. I look at Ronnie and nod. I'm going to take care of this then.

I exit the room and hear my sister and Cheryl arguing about whether or not my girlfriend is fine and then Ronnie confirms what I thought I already know. Nick tried it with her too.

I walk angrily to the exit of the Pembrooke and start to plan my revenge.

In the middle of the afternoon, I receive a text message from my dad telling me to go to the Coopers for some meeting about Jingle Jangle and Nick. I just tell him I can't be there and I keep doing my thing.

Then I think quickly and send a text message to Toni.

Me : You should be careful. McCoy is about to find out Josie took Jingle Jangle and she thinks Serpent are the one to deal with it soooo...

Toni 🐍😏 : Don't worry, we can handle her. She will not come here.

Me : Whatever you say but we're talking about her daughter here, she'll do everything for her.

Seen

Why is she so stubborn? Anyway, I put my phone back in my pocket and enter the Pembrooke. I look for Andre and spot him easily.

"Andre, now." I say and he nods.

"Of course Miss Jade, anything for you." He winks hitting on me as usual and leaves.

I, then, decide to call Nick to see him one last time. He tells me to come to his room and I go. On my way, I see Penelope Blossom leaving the St Clairs apartment. The hell?

"Miss Blossom! Wait!" I run after and enter the lift with her.

"Jade Lodge. Or should I call you my future daughter-in-law." She says with a harsh tone.

"Is that a problem?" I raise my eyebrow.

"As long as you don't ruin my business, no." She chuckles.

"What business? Ruining your daughter life by accepting money from the St Clairs?" I attack her and she freezes. "Oh come on, I'm in this business for quite some years now, I know how it works. You don't want to press charges so you can have money from some rich New Yorkers. Just the usual in NY."

"You're a clever girl Jade. I will be sad to be forced to make you shut this clever mouth of yours." She fakes a smile.

"Oh you think I'm scared of you?" I walk closer to her. "Listen Penelope, you might be my girlfriend's mother but it doesn't mean you are allowed to talk to me this way. I'm a Lodge and you have to respect me as much as you respect my parents. We are allowing you to survive in the business remember? So I'll suggest you to start being nicer and more aware of my status than that. Understood?" I whisper in her ear.