The Truth Is Revealed

5 am. A hard knock at the door wakes me up. I walk and open the door with difficulty. Cheryl is standing there crying.

"What the hell babe, come in. What happened to you?" I panic.

"The Coopers. They came to Thornhill." She sobs. "We're related..."

"What?" I can't believe it.

"Papy Blossom and Papy Cooper were brothers..."

"This is crazy..." I manage to say.

"The worst thing is mum and dad doesn't care about it they said "nothing can be more pure Blossom than those babies" like incest is normal?"

"They are so weird that's not something new but still they have a motive now babe..." I realize.

"I don't want to go home" She cries.

I hug her and we go to bed.

Later that day

I hear mum and V coming home. I was alone for quite some time so I'm happy to see them. But when I arrive in the living room, I just see mum closing the door and sliding against it. Then she breaks down.

Veronica hugs her and tells her it's okay while I ask what happened. Ronnie tells me everything and this is the only thing that could have ruined everything. Mustang wasn't supposed to have the bag anymore.

Incoming call : Cheryl 😍💋

"I need to take this, I'll be right back." I exit the room and answer.

"Jade? Tomorrow I'm going to talk to my mum. If something bad has happened to Jay-Jay I want to know."

"Cheryl be careful please. I don't want to lose you okay?"

"I will love. I'll text you all I know."

With that she hangs up. That was strange.

The next day

Archie, Jughead, Betty, Veronica and Kevin are here with me. We are going to look what is in the USB key we found in Jason's jacket.

We sit on the couch and start the video. What I see is horrible. Clifford Blossom holding a gun between his son's eyes. He takes back nana's ring and then boom. He shots him.

We all gasp and the girls start to cry. I have to call Cheryl, she has the right to know. I stand up and call her. She answers quickly, too quickly.

"You have to get out of that house. Listen to me."

A long silence.

"I understand. Thank you."

She hangs up. The hell is going on at Thornhill? We have to go, we have to warn the police.

Next week

Clifford Blossom hung himself because of a dark drug story. He was exporting drugs to Montreal and was dealing in Riverdale.

Montreal.... why am I not surprised? Finally dad can be related to this story. I am practically sure he knew about it and that's why the Blossom were giving him money...

Anyway, Cheryl is not talking to me since her dad's death. I tried everything to reach her but nothing worked.

I'm thinking about it when Smithers comes to the living room.