Epilogue

Today is the day to inaugurate Archie as our new student council president. Principle Weatherbee starts his speech and announces the National Anthem.

We all stand and put our hands on our chest. The music starts and Josie sings beautifully.

But then, Sheriff Minetta comes in the gym and arrests Archie. Everybody looks shocked and surprised but I'm not. I tried to warn him but he didn't listen to me as always...

I look at Ronnie completely lost and then to the door. Dad is standing here proudly smirking at Archie who leaves the gym handcuffed.

I knew it...

We exit the gym little by little and then Ronnie runs to me.

"Do something! Help him!" She yells.

"I can't Ronnie. I tried to tell him not to mess with Dad, he didn't listen!" I try to calm her.

"So you knew!" She doesn't calm down.

"No! But who will be blind enough to go to war against dad when both of his daughters just turned their back to him?!"

"But he didn't kill him! It was Andre!" Cry Ronnie in my arms.

"I know Ronnie I know... we will find something..." i sigh.

After thinking of a plan, Sierra McCoy and Mary Andrews decided to pay Archie's bail. Seeing everyone being so affected by this event, an idea comes to my mind.

As we are all reunited in Archie's living room, I propose something.

"I know it's not the best time for that but I think we should go on holidays. Archie could use this as an unexpected moment of freedom and we can all relax and think about something else. A friend of mine offered me to stay at his beach house in the Hampton. It's not that far away, I can try to convince the judge to let you come Archie." I explain.

They all look at me with a smirk and they accept. That's it, the Hampton here we go.

(A/N : this was the last chapter of this book, I hope it was good enough, I hope you all appreciated it and I hope you had a good time reading this. Thank you all. ❤️)