Back To Normal Life?

The Black Hood gave us 48 hours to stop our sins... Does this mean things are going to be normal again?

I'm hanging out with Ronnie and Betty as they are speculating on Sheriff Keller. Is he having an affair or is he the Black Hood?

"You guys are too much for me. Have fun ruining our 48 hours of freedom, I'm going to enjoy those two days." I chuckle.

They laugh and I let them so I can find Cheryl. She is with Josie who is receiving weird gifts and words from an anonymous lover.

(A/N : It won't be Cheryl and it will not go so far because it's not the way my story goes haha)

"Hi girls" I say and hug Cheryl from behind.

"Hi baby" Cheryl kisses my cheek.

"Hello there Jade. I wish I had someone to hug too but well, I have to keep going with this weird secrets words." Josie chuckles.

"You should ask Chuck to hug you, I bet he will not refuse." I wink at her.

"Are you setting up my best friend with this jerk?" Ask my girlfriend irritated.

"Oh come on babe, he changed I've already told you." I smile at Josie. "I know he likes you so think about it huh?"

"I will. Thanks." She smiles back.

"Anyway babe, after school I'm going with Reggie to buy some things and I thought we could go on a date after that." I suggest.

"Oh yeah sure, I would love that." She kisses me.

"Perfect, just be at the Pembrooke at 7." I wink and leave.

This night

I have set a beautiful place on the top of the Pembrooke. Andre helped me to make things perfect and now I'm waiting for Cheryl to arrive.

When she does, I welcome her with some roses and she smiles widely. I told her to wear something casual because it's going to be a little colder than usual and I want us to be free and comfy.

(A/N : your outfit.)

"Hello there beautiful" I give her the roses.

"Oh my god babe" she takes the roses and kisses me softly. "Didn't know you are such a romantic girl." She chuckles.

"Only when I want to be my love." I wiggle my eyebrow and she laughs.

We spend the night talking and laughing like two kids and then I suggest to go back to my room since it's really cold outside.

I told Andre to prepare the fireplace in my room so I just have to start the fire. As I do, I feel Cheryl's hand on my shoulder. I turn around and she puts her arms around my neck.

"Thank you for the date" she whispers softly.

"Well, you're welcome, it was my pleasure, really." I smile.

"You know, sometimes I look back at when you were not here and I deeply think I would never have been really happy without you. Even if I still had Jason..." she says and I see she is honest.

"I'm sure he is proud of you and the way you handle everything. You're such a beautiful and strong woman Cheryl Blossom."

She kisses me and it quickly becomes heated. I lead her to my bed as we are making out. The back of my knees finally hits the bed and I fall on it. Cheryl smirks and straddles me. Frustrated of her dominance, i switch our position quickly and start kissing her neck. She moans softly so I continue my work.

At one point, I try to go further in our moment but I feel her freezing under my touch. I frown and look at her. She seems lost and scared.

"Babe? Are you okay?" I worriedly say.

It's not our first time and usually she doesn't freeze in those moments, being the one who wants things to go faster.

"I... it's just..." she tries but nothing comes.

"Hey, you can tell me anything, I will never be mad at you for not wanting to have sex with me love. You know it right?" I look in her eyes and she nods.

"It's not that I don't want to have sex with you, it's really the contrary actually but I just had this throwback... i saw HIM pushing me on the bad and trying to do things to me..." a tear falls down her cheek.

"Oh babe..." I dry her tear and caress her cheek. "I'm not him, I'll never hurt you in any way. If you want us to stop for tonight we can totally cuddle while watching a sad movie you love." I say sweetly.

"No. Please, help me going through this. I need you." She pleads.

"Alright. Let me take care of you tonight. Just tell me if anything bothers you or if it's not what you want, Okay?"

She nods and kisses me. I slowly go back to her neck making her moan again. I smirk at myself and take my time to please her as I can.

This night will be full of meaningful and lovely kisses and sex.

(A/N : Don't feel like writing smut sorry.)

The next day

Cheryl and I are walking in the hall when we see Josie. Since she is Cheryl's best friend, we stop by her.

"Hey there bestie." Smile Cheryl clearly happy.

"Wow. You two did nasty things yesterday." Chuckle Josie and I laugh. "Don't take this shocked look Cher, it's pretty obvious seeing you're all beautiful and happy."

"Well I can't deny the fact you're damn beautiful babe, she might be right." I wink at them both and Cheryl hits my arm.

"I will not comment on that." She growls.

"As you want love." I kiss her neck and she turns red.

"Don't know if I should be happy for you or disgusted by this awful amount of love." Chuckle Josie.

"Oh don't worry maybe you'll be next." I wink at her. "Chuck told me you two were in a date at Pop's, how was it?" I ask.

"Actually really fun. He might have changed after all. But my mom came and destroyed him so I don't think we will be a thing anymore." Sadly state the black singer.

"I'm sorry Josie..." i say.

"Babe? Can you let us alone for a sec?" Ask my girlfriend.

"Of course. I have to see Reg anyway. See you later." I kiss her and go to my locker.

Later that week

I'm coming home just to see Ronnie and Archie naked in front of the fireplace in the middle of the living room. I chuckle and go to my room, let's hope dad will never find them like this.

After an hour, I hear some knocking on my door and I find a lost Veronica looking at me.

"Archie told me he loves me...."