Gifts And New Beginning

I have to join Ronnie at Pop's since she went there to see Betty and Archie who just saw the Black Hood being killed. It's weird those two always arrive to find the final answer and this time i seriously doubt they did.

How someone as organized as the Black Hood can let two children beat him this easily? That's not something possible.

Anyway, I have to talk to Archie about the kiss Cheryl saw. I enter Pop's and ask him to come with me in front of a surprised Veronica. I choose a booth where none of Archie's friends will hear us.

"What's up?" He asks nervously.

"I think you perfectly know what's up. I know you had a bad day, a tough night and that between Ronnie and your father things haven't be easy for you lately; yet you shouldn't have kissed Betty tonight Archie." I whisper the last part.

"So Cheryl saw us?" He looks down.

"She did and I think I have to talk to you about it. I'm not mad, you weren't with Ronnie anymore but I know she cares about you and that inside of her, she has more feelings for you than she wants to admit."

"Thanks for not being mad. What should I do? I don't want to be with Betty, I just want Veronica. I swear." He tells me.

"Well if you get back with her, just tell her, she will not be mad if you say what you said to me. She was the one pushing you away she can't blame you for kissing another girl."

"Even if the girl is Betty?"

"That's the most difficult part, just make sure you don't love Betty more than a friend should and then tell it to Ronnie." I suggest.

"Why are you helping me?" He asks.

"Because, Redhead, my sister likes you more than she can tell you. I've been there before and I don't want you to give up on her. The Lodge aren't use to feelings and "I love you" and all this shit. But she can learn just like I did. Be patient, be understanding and take care of her heart, please." I say honestly.

"Ronnie is lucky to have a sister like you Jade, I hope you know it." He smiles at me.

"I guess yeah..." I look at my sister from far away. "Anyway go take a shower, you're smelling like a dead man." I chuckle and leave him alone.

The next day

I wake up and find all my family in the living room, waiting for me so we can open the gifts. I see Ronnie with Archie's gift already and I smile, this boy is full of goodness.

As soon as Ronnie spots me, she runs to the gifts and brings them to the couches.

"Can I open it first?" She excitedly says.

We laugh at her childishness and agree. Then I open mines and I'm so lucky to them in my life. My parents brought me an awesome watch and Ronnie decided to offer me a a bottle of my favorite perfume, only available in NY.

 My parents brought me an awesome watch and Ronnie decided to offer me a a bottle of my favorite perfume, only available in NY

For my mother, I bought her favorite chocolate coming from France with some of the most delicious French macarons we know. For Dad, I chose to be classy buying him expensive tie and a pen set with diamonds. Finally for Ronnie, I brought her a Love bracelet from Cartier to remind her how much love is important.

She smiles at me and apologizes quickly leaving the Pembrooke. I take this opportunity to leave too and I go to Thistlehouse.

I knock on the door and wait for Cheryl to open. Once she does, she looks sad but her frown turns to a smile when she sees me.

"Oh thanks god you're here." She wraps her arms around my neck and kisses me.

"Merry Christmas babe." I smile and give her the gift I buy for her.

"Is that from Tiffany & Co?" She can't hide her surprise.

"Open it." I chuckle.

(A/N : the necklace from the description)

"Oh my god babe. It's amazing..." she looks at it for some time before I put it on her.

"It's even more beautiful on you my love." I kiss her.

"I love you." She whispers softly.

"CHERYL!" Someone calls. "Close this fucking door!"

Cheryl does and comes outside with me.

"Still annoying?" I ask.

"More than ever. I thought I will wake up and open my gifts this morning but the only thing I found was my mother and one of those pigs on the couch.... kissing and god knows what else..."

"Is your mom...?" I try to find the right words.

"A prostitute?" She chuckles. "Yeah officially. And she enjoys herself...."

"This woman is nothing I can understand."

We talk for a while and then I decide to bring Cheryl to the Pembrooke so she can have a real Christmas Day.

Two weeks later

"She is still doing it Jade and she is proud of herself!" Cheryl is almost crying on my shoulder. "Why do I have such a bad mother?"

"Babe..." I manage to say a word not more.

"No, please let me continue. My home is a fucking bordello! The only moment of peace I have is when I come to the Pembrooke or when I am outside with you." She sighs. "I want to feel like home again..."

"We are going to find something, I swear." I told her.

Then our phones buzz are the same time.

Bad Bitches 😈

Toni 🐍😏 : What the fuck is this?

Toni🐍😏 sent a picture.

Toni 🐍😏 : Who decided to close our Highschool?

Cheryl 😍💋 : What the hell? There is no way. I almost died being friends with one Serpent, it's not for all of them to come to my home!

Me : Holy Shit..... this is not good.

Did I know about it? Yes. Do I want the others to know? Hell nah. This is going to be difficult enough but if dad wants to buy the Southside High thing, Ronnie and I will be forced to help. And welcoming the Serpents in Riverdale High should be a good start.