B & C, The Unpredictable Duo

I'm in class waiting for the teacher to release us from hell. Next to me, Reggie can't stop saying he wants to find out who is the Serpent Midge was doing behind Moose back so he can kill him with his bare hands....

"Reg, stop it! You're not a killer."

"But what if he is?!" He says and I glare at him.

"Him being a Serpent doesn't make him a killer Reggie!" I whisper yell at him.

"Are you defending him?"

"No, I am protecting you. Don't do dumb things Reg." I sigh and the ring bells.

"I can't promise you this Jadey." He kisses my cheek and leaves.

I walk alone in the hallway trying to find something to stop Reg when I see Cheryl and Betty having a talk in one of the classroom.

I don't want to disturb them because they are family and if there is any family issues between them, I know Cheryl will tell me.

I decide to go to my locker, waiting for Cheryl to come to me, which she quickly does.

"I just had the most interesting family talk." She says shocked.

"About what?" I ask.

"Fathers...." She whispers.

"Did she frighten you again?" I frown.

"No, not at all. I almost think we are way over that. She went to me for advice actually."

"Just like two normal cousins." I say impressed.

"Seems like it." She chuckles. "But I don't like the feeling she has."

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"She thinks her father can be the Black Hood..." She whispers in my ear.

"For real?" She nods. "In fact that's not dumb at all...." I think.

"I saw Hal in my house while he slept with my mother, he is everything but a organized killer."

"I don't know babe. He has been in a crazy situation between Alice pushing him away from home, Polly having your brother's babies, Betty dating Jughead and bringing that strange man in their house... maybe it is enough to make him do horrible things..."

"If he is, i have to help my cousin. I know what it is like to know your father is a killer..." she says determined.

"Yeah I understand that too... but anyway, be careful don't make yourself kill babe." I say protectively.

"Don't worry, Betty is always finding a way to get away of her crazy situations." She chuckles and kisses me.

"I hope she will."

Later that week

I'm on a date with Cheryl when her phones buzzes.

"It's Betty." She says worriedly.

I try to listen to them and the only thing I hear is something about Hal's schedule. Cheryl hangs up and looks at me with a Sorry look on the face.

"Where do I have to drop you off?" I roll my eyes and she chuckles.

"You're the best! I love you." She stands up and walks to the car.

Once I drop her off, I go to the Pembrooke. This is where I see Ronnie working on a project.

"What are you doing?" I ask curiously.

"I prepare a plan to open a casino in Riverdale." She happily says.

"So you picked Elio huh?" I chuckle. "He has the words that's for sure."

"You know him?" She suspiciously asks.

"Not more than his family but yes I know who he is."

"Did I take the right one?" She asks worriedly.

"In terms of power yes, the only thing dad can oppose you is his family being mobster." I answer.

"Elio assured me there will be no illegal things behind this project." She confidently states.

"Then it's cool I guess." I smile to her.

Little did she know, Dad wasn't going to let her do her things.

The day of the Debate

My phone buzzes and I'm slightly surprised to see the name lighting up on my screen.

Incoming call : Ronnie's Dumbass Boyfriend 🙄🤦🏽‍♀️

"Archie?" I ask.

"What the hell is wrong with your family?!"

"What are you talking about?" I don't know what's up with him.

"Your father paid Reggie to 'have a little fun' in Southside yesterday! And he is paying him to lead the Black Circle!"

"What?" I angrily ask.

"Reggie just told me. And I wanted to sure you knew too." He says.

"Thanks Archie." I hang up not caring about I'm being done.

Dad paid my best friend to do his dirty work? Vicious little jerk. I start working on my payback but just when I thought I was done, Ronnie calls me. Someone tried to kill mom and Fred during the Debate....

Once everyone returned home, I try to hide my angriness and choose to focus on my mom. Ronnie seems really upset and so does mom. Dad just seems lost in his dirty thoughts.

What is he thinking about? The Debate? Fangs being the perfect way to destroy the Serpent? Which chaos he can create? I honestly just don't want to know anymore.

Suddenly Ronnie and dad start to argue on both mom's protection and the casino project. I quickly understand Dad never wanted it to happen and I see Ronnie being super mad at him.

Then he says he took her money away to put it in a trust. Such a careless move you've made daddy. I smirk inside.

Ronnie leaves the house and I follow her.

"And that's how you lose your daughter daddy." I say exiting the room.

I manage to run after Ronnie and she tells me everything dad said to her. I understand I have to do something real quick and with Fangs being release tonight, things are going to be complicated.

I drop Ronnie off to Archie's and I leave to Thistlehouse.

Once Cheryl sees me, she knows something is off, she knows it's time to act. We go inside and I expose my plan to her when someone knocks on the door.

Cheryl goes to open the door but then I hear her scream. I run to her and see the Black Hood. Holy shit!!!

"Run Cheryl run!"

We run upstairs and I tell her to go in her room while I go to Nana's room. I know she can jump from the window of her room since that's the way I used to sneak in her room.

Once I see him going downstairs, I go to Penelope room where I know she is hiding a gun. I take it and run outside.

"I only miss when I mean to." Cheryl says devilishly.

The Black Hood steps up and she shoots an arrow in his shoulder.

"You should run Black Hood" I say pointing the gun at him. "Hit with precision is our couple motto." I smirk.

He runs and Cheryl comes to me.

"I guess this is the Riverdale apocalypse."