Nasty Secret

After school I rush to the Football Field but I don't real watch out and hit someone on my way. Jughead Jones. He seems shocked as hell.

"I'm sorry Jug, I didn't see you." I say but he doesn't respond, his eyes still glued on the door behind me.

I turn around and look. OMG! What the fuck? Why is Archie Andrews kissing Ms Grundy the music teacher? I didn't think "try to make music" was a synonym for "make out with my teacher".

I look at Jughead with a shocked face and he seems to return to reality.

"This is crazy. I think I should talk to him." He say.

"You definitely need to bro. This is disgusting." I respond. "Anyway sorry Jug, I have to go."

"Yeah but please let me handle it?"

"Sure thing. Have fun." I fake a smile and run to the Football field.

After cheerleading practice

"I can't believe it! With Cheryl moreover!" V tells me about Betty taking Cheryl to the spa.

"Hey V it's okay, who cares? We're going to have fun together, who needs a spa with Betty Cooper?" I try to light up the mood.

"You're right. Plus I deserved it maybe a little." She smiles to me. "Anyway that's new?"

A slight guilty feeling comes through me. I can't tell her about Grundy.. so I think of something else.

"Cheryl made a bet with me at her party." I say focusing on the road.

"Oh really? Doesn't she know a Lodge never lose a bet?"

"Exactly what I told her" i laugh.

"And what is the bet?"

"She thinks I'll fall in love with her before the end of the year. I think she will fall in love first." I explain.

"Holy shit. Cheryl Blossom has a crush on you!" Say V shocked.

"I didn't say that V."

"Yeah but it's the only explanation for this bet." I look at her "think for a second Jade. Why would you do a bet like this with someone you don't have a crush on?"

"Because you love the game?" I try.

"No there is no reason! She is crushing on you! This girl has feelings! That's new."

I laugh at my sister's comments and we exit the car. As we enter Pop's, I spot my mother as the waitress. Poor mom... but this outfit looks amazing on her. I stay here for a hour talking about everything we catch up with one another problem and we laugh a lot. At one point, Archie Andrews enters the restaurant and I excuse myself because I can't face him now.

As I see V exit Pop's with Archie, i decide to go home alone. This evening is boring until my phone rings.

??? : Hey Lodge, Reggiekinks gave me your number, just get kicked out the Cooper home, care to hang out?

I laugh at this text, this is absolutely Cheryl, she got kicked out by Betty? The hell happened?

Jade : Sure thing Blossom, can't wait to hear about that Cooper story haha. No one is home, just come.