The New York Fun

(A/N : your outfit for the party at the Five Season)

I'm in the car with Reggie, Josie and Cheryl. We decided to go together to Nick's party because Reg wants something with Josie but I don't know if he will have it. When we exit the car, I spot some Jingle Jangle in my best friend's jacket, I let the girls go first and I talk to him in private.

"Jingle Jangle again?" I glare at him.

"Your old friend asked for some" he shrugs.

"Well... I guess I'm okay with it. You better have brought your best." I wink at him.

"Seriously? Are you gonna...?" He wiggles his eyebrows and I chuckle.

"Yeah Reg, let's have fun, shall we?" He chuckles back and puts his arm around my shoulders.

"This is going to be fun."

During the party, Nick tells them some stories about people we met in clubs or dinner.

"And then Jade started to dance with Gal" he points at me "I'm still sure she wanted more of you babe" He winks.

"Gal?" Ask Archie.

"Gadot. Keep up Archie." Say my girlfriend finding this surprisingly interesting.

"I'm sure you hope Savannah reacted the same way." Nick says and this changed Cheryl's face.

"Not her again..." she whispers.

"What about we start the real fun huh? Nick?" I say changing the subject.

Before we start, he asks who wants some Jingle Jangle, we all finally accept except for Betty who seems very very odd today.

After five minutes everything goes well, girls are dancing with Nicky, Reg and Josie are making out on the couch, Kevin is enjoying himself, Archie and Ronnie are dancing and Cheryl is straddling me moving her hips seductively.

We are all enjoying this party until Betty and Ronnie start arguing or should I say before Betty starts to treat my sister like shit.

At first I don't really react still having Cheryl on my knees but I gently sit her on the couch and go to Betty.

"Like father like daughter right?" Betty says.

"You better shut it down Betty." Ronnie manages to say.

"Or What Veronica? You will have your father or your sister put a hit on me?" She walks closer. "Or maybe you'll do it yourself. Because you may have fooled all of them, but not me. Try to reform all you want but you're a bad person Veronica."

"And that is enough Cooper" I decide to cut her before I'll kill her. "Ronnie will never hurt but it doesn't mean I will not. So now you're leaving or I make you leave, understood?" I step towards her.

"You too Jade Lodge, you'll never be a good person." She spats.

"Well at least all of you are warned then. Since I'm not a mind changing type of girl like you are Betty Cooper." I provoke her. "I really think you should leave if you think my sister is such a monster." I whisper dangerously in her ear.

She leaves and Ronnie argues with Archie before turning the music up.

After the party I bring back Cheryl at Thistlehouse and we decide to spend the night here since her mom is nowhere to be seen.

The next day is the Open House day. I invite Cheryl to come with me since it's a good way for her to meet the people who are surrounding my family.