Jughead's Birthday Party

(A/N : your outfit)

I arrive at Archie's house for Jughead's birthday, I'm a bit late so I hope he hasn't showed up yet.

I open the door as Veronica told me to do and I search for the others. I found everyone in the living room, Jughead is here. Well shit.

I start to search him but as I'm about to enter the kitchen, I overhear a talk between Veronica and Archie.

"He frightened me Archie" Say Veronica. "He'll destroy my mum if i don't testify on his behalf. He said she was as guilty as he was."

Poor V... I knew dad was going to use mum against her, she is everything to her and I'm not going to lie, he is right Mum is waaay more guilty than she wants us to know.

"And maybe he lied and maybe he has something to do with Jason's death..." Archie hugs her.

"V... are you really thinking what you are saying?" I sadly ask.

"Jade? Since when are you here?"

"I heard everything... so?"

"I let you two have this talk, I'll be in the living room." Say Archie.

"Jade... he frightened me." She cries.

"Come on baby, don't cry" I hug her. "He is like this, it doesn't mean he doesn't love you, it's just the situation..."

"It's not an excuse, how can he use mum against me?"

"I'm so sorry you have to go through this V but this is how things work in this business..."

"It's not true... it was never like this."

"Not for you V and I tried to let you far from that as long as I can..."

"Jade what do you know that I don't?" She looks at me.

"So much baby... please don't try to understand for the moment. Enjoy your night, we'll talk about it later."

"Can I ask just one question?"

"Tell me."

"Did he kill Jason?"

"Oh come on" She gives me a serious glare. "Of course no V! He is a business man not a murderer."

"And the ones who work from him? Did they?"

"I truly don't think so. And trust me, do you think I'll be dating her sister if dad killed Jason?"

"You've got a point but still... I don't trust him."

"Then trust me."

"This, I do." She hugs me.

Jug, Betty and Archie come back to the kitchen and Bughead start to argue about how Jug is not normal. I look at them weirdly but the doorbell rings making us go to the door.

The door open and Cheryl is walking with the entire school behind her.

"Did you really think you could have a party without inviting moi?" Say my girlfriend.

Damn she looks good... but she is mad at me oops.

"Or me?" Ask Chuck behind her.

Holy shit. That's drama.

"Archie where do I put the kegs?" Moose asks.

"It's good. One in the kitchen one in the backyard!" Say Archie and everyone cheers.

Hell yeah I like the way this party is turning.

Dilton is the DJ and yeah that's surprising. The music is good and the party goes crazy. But there is a problem. Cheryl. Dancing with Moose in a way too much seductive way.

Since I'm a child, I just decide to do the same and my best payback buddy is here, Reggie. I know Cheryl is jealous of our relationship and I'm going to use it.

A sort of stares' battle begin between us. We are dancing with Moose and Reggie but it only seems like we are dancing with each other. At one point, I feel like I need a drink to forget about the situation.

I'm walking to the kitchen and see FP walking pass V. She seems to freeze, did she recognize him from the drive-in exchange? I hope not but then she turns to Kevin and asks him why a Serpent is here. Kevin tells her he is Jughead's father and I see the look on her face, she knows.

"And the plot thickens." She says and walk away with Kevin.

I make my way to the kitchen finally and pour some alcohol in my glass.

"Not in the mood to dance anymore babe?" Say Cheryl behind me.

"Just need some alcohol in my body to support the view of my girlfriend fucking a half-closeted guy on the dance floor."

"Is my little baby jealous?" She draws a line on my face with her perfectly manicured finger.

"You wish" I take a sip of my drink. "Should I remind you who lost our bet?"

She looks offended and tries to step away from me but I put my hand on her small back and push her against me.

"Don't play with me Cheryl." I whisper in her ear.

"Can't promise anything my love."

She kisses me sensually. Ugh that makes me crazy and she knows it. She ends our kiss and leaves innocently. I hate her so much.

I keep drinking and suddenly Cheryl and Chuck want to play "Secrets and Sins". I don't know why but it doesn't feel good.

"I start the game with... Veronica Lodge" Say Cheryl.

What the fuck? Why is she doing this?

"Naturally" V fakes a smile.

"Let's begin with the day, your sister, you and your mob wife of a mother came to town for so-called fresh start."

I can't believe her, does she think I'm going to be okay with that?

"Tell is Veronica, what's so fresh about defiling Archie Andrews in a closet?"

"That was your doing" my sister rolls her eyes.

"Moving on to dear Daddy Lodge." Cut Cheryl.

This is it, I'm going to lose it.

"Isn't it true that your father, from prison, illegally purchased the drive-in land? Which makes me wonder, what else is he doing from behind bars?"

"Well I can't speak for my father but I can think of someone with a very dirty secret." Replicate my sister saving me for hurting my girlfriend.

"Specifically Cheryl killing her own brother."

Oh shit she is going there...

"Everyone knows how much I loved my brother."

"Exactly." She pauses. "But did you love him maybe in ways that a sister shouldn't love a brother?"

Classic bitchy V, I love that.

"And as you got older, Jason started to think it's strange, unnatural. So he chose Polly over you. So you shot him between the eyes with one of your father's many hunting rifles."

"This is riveting. I can't breathe." Comment Kevin.

"Imagine being in my position and try to breathe." I whisper.

"You're so dead." Joaquin says.

Cheryl dries a tear secretly as Dilton wants to go next. I decide it's time for me to go because I don't want to be between V and Cheryl anymore.

As I leave, I see Cheryl staring at me and I just ignore her. Alcohol is preventing me from being violent and mad but she knows she hurt me by saying those things about my family.

They are my only weakness and I'll let nobody talk about them this way.