Nick the Bad News St Clair

"Nick and I were the 'will-they-or-won't-they' of our jet set. He is an outrageous flirt but we never dated." She pauses. "Mostly because he is Jade's best party mate." She winks. "We'd hop from club to club, go on these madcap adventures, stay up all night..."

I hear my sister in the student lounge. Archie, Betty, Cheryl and I arrive at the same time.

"Who's this now?" Ask Archie.

"Oh, Archiekins, don't be jelly. It's just a ghost from my bad-girl past, Nick St Clair, breezing to town for the open house."

Cheryl glares at me because she knows about Nicky and our friendship based on parties and flirt competition.

"You have nothing to worry about." Ronnie says. "Are you excited J?"

"Yes of course I am! I bet he will not wait a day for a party so you guys must be ready." I smirk.

"Just to remind you honey, the only girl you're going to bang, when this fuck boy is in town, is me." Cheryl possessively kisses me.

"Oh boy." I roll my eyes and chuckle.

"Something you want to discuss my love?" She raises her eyebrow.

"Does 'how can my girlfriend be so perfect' count?" I say flirting with her.

She smiles and kisses me.

"I don't know how you did this Blossom but I never saw my sister so cute with a girl." Applause Ronnie.

"I'm amazing that's all" Cheryl winks.

"Will she change one day?" Ask Kevin.

"I hope not" Chuckle Archie.

Betty doesn't talk and seem way to thoughtful for an innocent girl. I look at her suspiciously and she turns her head not wanting to look at me. Weird.

Later that day

Cheryl 😍💋 created a group chat and named it Bad Bitches 😈.

Cheryl 😍💋 added Me and Toni 🐍😏.

Cheryl 😍💋 : Okay babes, since we are all, at least, friends. It's time to elaborate something to crush Betty the bitch Cooper down.

Toni 🐍😏 : Of course... what can I do for you redhead?

Cheryl 😍💋 : First, stop calling that, then did you say Jughead Jones was cute?

Toni 🐍😏 : Really Jade?!

Me : She took my phone away from me....

Cheryl 😍💋 : Absolutely not the subject for now... so?

Toni 🐍😏 : Well yeah kind of but...

Cheryl 😍💋 : But?

Me : She loves girls...........

Toni 🐍😏 : 👆🏼😬

Cheryl 😍💋 : Well perfect it will be easier then. No feelings.

Me : No feelings for what?

Cheryl 😍💋 : Kissing the hobo. Then just tell him you're more into girls.