Here We Go Again

I wake up hardly and I can't say I'm in time but last night Archie was home and asked so many questions.... It kind of remind me of my ex girlfriend when she started to ask question about my dad... And I thought about it all night long. Anyway, I quickly exit the Pembrooke seeing I could be late.

Today is the first day with the Serpents in Riverdale High. I do wonder how this is going to be... yesterday, Cheryl was real angry and I think she said bad things to Toni which brings us back to the start again.

I walk to school when my phone buzzes.

Toni 🐍😏 : You better watch your girlfriend, I will not take her shit today.

Me : Come on Toni. It's going to be okay, Ronnie and Archie will be there for you at first and then I'll be there.

Toni 🐍😏 : And what will you do? Take our side?

Me : No, only calming you all and try to make us live together...

Toni 🐍😏 : Good luck with that Lodge.

I sigh and hurry. Once I enter the hallway, I spot everyone in the middle, fighting. Reggie and Cheryl against Sweet Pea and Toni with Ronnie and Archie in the middle trying to do something.

"I'm so over the toxic masculinity in this hallway right now." Say Ronnie.

"Oh come on V, toxic masculinity? All I see is children unable to react as men." I sass and make my way in the middle of the crowd.

"Easy to say when you're a girl." Comment Sweet Pea.

"Oh sweetheart, I might be a girl but I've got more balls than you" i point to him. "You" i point at Archie. "And you." I point at Reggie.m who looks falsely mad at me.

"Babe" Say Cheryl. "It's not that I don't agree with what you just stated but tell me if I'm wrong, it seems like you're not taking my side here?" She raises her eyebrow.

"Well babe" I mimic. "I'm sorry for not standing with you right now but these guys are my friends too so I will sweetly look at you all fighting each other while I'm enjoying your beauty from far away." I wink at her.

"Always the word to charm." Chuckle Reggie.

"Which brings me back to our main subject here. We should all go to class since nor the Serpents nor the Bulldogs will be able to solve this problem right now." I say and everyone leave.

Ronnie thanks me and I wait for Cheryl to stop talking with Archie. When she does, I take her apart to talk with her.

"What are you doing?" She asks once we are in the locker room.

"We need to talk about you and Toni. You guys were fine and look at the mess you both did today. Is it worthy babe? Really?"

She doesn't answer.

"Cheryl? Does something you can't change worth to lose your friendship with Toni?"

"No but it might ruin our relationship..." She sadly admits.

"It will not. Toni is a friend, a great friend, an awesome friend. Do I go to her when you make me mad? Yes because she is always the first one to remind me how much you count for me. Does she try to put me back in her bed? Absolutely not. She respects our relationship and she understands what we have. She is a good girl and you hurt her feelings last night."