4. Alexander

"Mr. Storm?" Jessa's voice flowed through speakers as I typed a reply to a potential client.

"What is it?" I asked not taking my eyes from the screen

"Miss Montgomery is here to see you sir" She replied made me sigh

"Send her in," I said not turning away from my laptop as I was currently exchanging emails with a client overseas.

"No thank you I'm fine. I won't be long" Katerina said as the door opened before closing leaving the two of us alone. The sound of heels clicking on the tile floor and my fingers typing away on the keyboards was all you could hear in the silent room. An envelope falling on my desk made me look away from the screen and up at the stunning woman before me with a raised brow.

Katerina was and still is a stunning woman with wavy black hair that she had thrown over her shoulders. She wore a black coat over what appears to be a two-piece suit and black heels. She had on little to no make up and wore a pair of black-rimmed glasses. She held a black briefcase in one hand as the other was in her pocket after placing the vanilla envelope on my desk.

"What is this?" I asked turning to face her completely and picking up the envelope

"Open it and find out" she replied her brown eyes piercing into my blue ones and I sighed rolling my eyes before opening the object in my hand. I furrowed my brows as I pulled out a piece of paper from the envelope and looked up at Katerina to see her clenching her jaw

"What is this Katerina?" I questioned again as I looked down the paper that had the words positive written in the middle.

"It means you're going to be a father" she stated making me snap my head up fast enough to give myself whiplash

"You've got to be kidding me," I said looking down at the piece of paper again to read the words POSITIVE in bold in the otherwise blank paper

"I wish I was. I haven't slept with anyone since our one drunken night. I was hoping that if I ever got pregnant that it would be by my now ex but that's not happening. I don't expect you to be in the baby's life if you don't want to be, Alexander. You still deserved to know that you're going to be a father even if you don't believe me" she said as she sighed, "Look if you want nothing to do with them then so be it but if you do, then know this, no matter our differences I'm not going to prohibit you from seeing them"

"How do I know you're not lying?" I asked with a raised brow making her roll her eyes

"If you want you can come to my next ultrasound which is in three weeks," she said making me blink I wasn't expecting her to say that.

"I want a paternity test that states that I'm the father because for all I know you're putting blame on me when it could be anyone's," I said and she raised crossing her arms

"I'm not like you, Alexander. If you haven't noticed I have a life. I'm in college and work so I don't have time to find a guy in a bar to fuck and throw away once I'm satisfied.I actually respect myself to not be a whore unlike you" and okay that actually stung.

Being called a whore was not something I like to hear and having her, the one girl that has wormed herself into my head and possibly my heart, was the worst. Yes, I'd hear people around me whispering fans gossiping about who my latest bedmate is and what they do for a living but I never paid much mind to them since I don't give two shits what they thought about me.

"You've wounded me" I stated making her roll her eyes

"As if you haven't heard people gossiping about you and calling you a man whore before" she retorted before adding, "anyway if you want a paternity test done that's fine by me"