Chapter 10: Double The Death Count

Springtrap's P.O.V

"Ow! He throws pretty hard," I said rubbing my back to ease the pain. "Nothing compared to what I've witnessed." Suddenly, knowing something was wrong I looked at my hands, and I wish I didn't know where I was at. "Great! I found the clock and this puzzle looks very simple," I said turning around to see dark tiles on the floor. "This is too simple that I feel like it's insulting me." I looked above me to see the timer was already at nine seconds left to spare; though it was doable time for me. "I'll take my time to insult this puzzle itself," I said as I slowly walked to the first one.

And then to the second one.

And then the third.

And then the last one.

In just six seconds I managed to completed the puzzle with three seconds left to spare. "Now, I gotta focus on defeating Wither Freddy," I said as the timer flashed one second left above me. "Though this time I'm not going to let myself get thrown across the field, like a cowboy ridding a Frisbee."

In just a second I was already back in the Dusting Fields, and the battle still prevailed rather than the opponents facing off against one another. Both sides were at a barrier that prevented one from overcoming that barrier, and someone was close to breaking it. Yet I could be the one to determine the outcome. Bonnie and Withered Bonnie were still dealing with Withered Freddy, getting nowhere except to their demise. As much as I hatd this place, I would rather save more lives than lose some. "How about we double the death count?" I asked myself. I charged back into battle as Bonnie and Withered Bonnie noticed me getting their reinforcements. "What ya look at that! He's still functioning! Ring up his neck for us!" exclaimed Withered Bonnie. I charged at Withered Freddy as I threw a Springlock trap on him and used the Rainy Storm to damage him a bit. "You know, I didn't come back to fight alone!" I exclaimed at Bonnie and Withered Bonnie. "What! We all just want to watch the rodeo," responded back Withered Bonnie. "At least we have him back in action!" responded Bonnie. They both ran towards me and Withered Freddy as Withered Bonnie did one of his attacks. For some reason my vision distorted for a second before Withered Freddy fell on the ground defeated. I stared in shock as they both approached me, embracing my flabbergasted look. "What?" asked Withered Bonnie. "WHAT THE #$%& WAS THAT!" I yelled. "Esc Key. It has a chance to instantly defeat our enemies," responded Withered Bonnie. "AND YOU DIDN'T THINK TO USE IT WHEN WE WERE MOST VULNERABLE!" I yelled. "Well, it's half-and-half, it's sometime's does't activate. Its based on chance," he responded. "You're an idiot," I responded. "Oh man! I feel like I encountered a virus," said Withered Freddy waking up. "Good to have you back partner!" exclaimed Withered Bonnie. "He's so from the south," I said. "Maybe that explains why he's weird," said Bonnie. "You're weird, but the title of weird is more notable for him," I responded. "You were glitched, but hey! At least we got half the gang back!" said Withered Bonnie. "Hmm... I didn't ask to be saved," he responded. "What's his deal?" I asked. "He's pretty grumpy, that's how he is. I uh... would say you're grumpy but that's not the right term. Not to be mean or anything..." said Bonnie. "No hard feelings, I just... have a tendency of being a as- jerk. Yeah. jerk," I responded. "Screw this place for not allowing me to curse." "You can be at home later to watch TV all day, but right now is the time for battle and I rather come back home to work on those crops I planted," said Withered Bonnie. "Fine. But only because I don't know how to get back home on my own," he responded. "I have the feeling Mangle, Springbonnie, and Balloon Boy needed our assistance a long time ago," said Bonnie. "Whats make you say that?" I asked. Because right now I can see the others getting their butts kicked," he said looking off in the distant. Me and the others turned to where he was facing to see the action going on. Bouncer still was up and was repeatedly hitting everyone with snowballs; it would be soon that everyone would succumb to the enemies victory. "You're with me on the front lines," I said to Bonnie. "Are you sure? I mean. I can do more work in the back of the group," responded Bonnie. "C'mon," I said rolling my eyes. We darted across the snow as we approached the others, and it wasn't hard for them to hear our animatronic feet touching the snow. Indicting the protectors had arrived once more, being the guardians that had one purpose; to erase this evil that was caused merely by whatever pulled the strings. The master that had brought me here. But why? 

"Look at that! Springtrap lives again!" exclaimed Springbonnie. "Shut up!" I responded as I ran past here. "The bulls have arrived!" yelled Withered Bonnie shooting a laser at Bouncer. Withered Freddy threw his mic at Bouncer as Bonnie went behind him, using his Bash Jam to inflict some damage on him. Mangle threw little things at Bouncer while Balloon Boy sent balloons that blew up in Bouncers face. Springbonnie summoned a huge song note that hit Bouncer multiple times, yet our numbers only felt like one person. "Can this #$%& thing go down!" I exclaimed. "I don't have time for this," said Withered Freddy. He used Esc Key as we waited for Bouncer to finally be defeated, only what we got in return was humiliation. He was still standing, showing to be more impervious to our futile attacks. "Told you there was a chance it wouldn't work," said Withered Bonnie. "That's it!" I exclaimed. I used a Springlock attack, and as soon as it hit Bouncer he exploded while the pieces of him fell onto the snow. Now the pieces only reminded of us that we capable of handling the worst situations, no matter of we were inundated by the forces of the one who was the Puppet Master in this world. "Well that was anticlimactic," said Springbonnie. "Hi," said Balloon Boy. "More like that was harder than those tests I had for chemistry in high school. "And both were a pain."