Chapter 16: Mine Your Own Mind

Springtrap's P.O.V

"It's been like half and hour and we're already back here," I said looking around. "Just be grateful you're not here to defeat a giant snowman," said Fredbear as we walked away from the glitched object. "So where's the location we're looking for?" asked Bonnie. "In the mysterious mine," said Fredbear looking at the entrance of a mine that was a couple feet away. "Nice name for it," I said with sarcasm. "Who said I was joking," he responded still looking straight ahead. "Are you kidding me, that's the name for the mine? That's #$%&#$% unoriginal," I said. We finally all approached the mine as we stopped in front of the entrance. "You are at your destination, now I most leave to take my separate path to the next destination," said Fredbear. "Wait! Where do we go after we've explored the mine?" asked Bonnie. "Tell Toy Chica when you find her or anyone else to head back to the village," said Fredbear. "It's not hard to tell you know we'll find others that are glitched," I said. "Why wouldn't you," he responded looking at me. "Remember Springtrap, the clock always know the time you'll find it." He walked away, leaving us to watch the father leave his children to survive on their own. Only it wasn't to show he disowned us, but rather for us to learn without him. "I expected him to talk to you about whatever you guys talk about," said Springbonnie. "That brings me to a question, what do you guys talk about?" "Personal things," I said turning around and heading inside the cave. "Who gave you permission to take point?" asked Mangle. I stopped as I turned around to face her, showing my frustration towards her comment directed towards me. "I know you're obligated to be the leader, but I do not need someone holding my hand every second," I said. "I've been through darkness, and the stuff I faced up against here is only subtle to the things I've had wounds from." "Really? If you were capable you wouldn't have needed our help," said Mangle. "It's not that I don't need help, it's that matter of me being treated like a child like I'm special!" I yelled. "I don't want to be treated like a different person, I've already been in that position for years now." "You're not different than us," said Mangle. "I'm nothing like you guys. I never was," I said walking into the mine as everyone else followed behind me. "So, you're saying you've dealt with things worse than these monsters? What exactly" asked Freddy. "Animatronics," I responded still walking through the tight hallways in this place. "Haven't you technically dealt with animatronics?" asked Bonnie. "I mean ones that aren't glitched. The type that are pure evil," I responded. They all looked at each other, almost processing what I had just said. "I mean how scary can they be? I know I've seen you have a face of fear every once in a while," I said Springbonnie. "I don't get scared," I responded. "Really? There's never ever been a time where you got scared to death?" asked Springbonnie. Those words brought me straight to the memory of when I I first saw the spirits of the children I had killed after I destroyed their suits back at the third Freddy Fazbear Pizza. Their faces pale, blank like white paper, and only holding the desire of vengeance towards me. I erased the colors they had to show they still had life in them. All they saw in me in that moment I stood facing the innocent was the opportunity to ruin my life and have me taste the bitter feeling of my own blood. All I felt during that moment was fear, and how it tightened my stomach. The feeling only consumed me more when... Shadow Freddy left me. I still wish he was here, to reassure me things would end peacefully. Unless... "We got movement!" I quickly blinked to re-obtain my senses, as I could see two giant rock creatures heading towards us. "That is not natural," I said. "Everyone, defensive maneuvers!" commanded Mangle. "What happened to 'you people attack' and 'you people defend'?" I asked. "We going off our regular routine," responded Mangle. "Fine with me," I responded while turning to look at the rock creatures. "Springbonnie, you going to tell us what these things are called?" I asked. "Quarry," she responded. "Should've figured it was another dumb name," I said to myself. The things approached us as we unleashed our attacks to push back these things. 

Freddy used Pizza Wheels as his attack, as he was the first to strike.

Mangle used her Poppers to inflict major damage on the things for them to suffer more. 

Bonnie used Bite to weaken our foes.

Springbonnie used her Springlocks to crumple the defense of these things.

I used Rainy Day to cause damage over time on these things to give them a slow death.

And yet with our attacks combined, these things still stood to triumph over us.

"It's not doing a #$%& thing!" I exclaimed backing up as these things slowly approached us. One of the Quarry's walked up to me as it punched me, causing me to hit the ground. "I'll crush your rocks into pebbles! Just to throw in the lake next!" exclaimed Springbonnie as she stood in front of me, while she used her Cosmic Song to defend me. However, even that attack didn't seem to scratch these things. "These things are impenetrable," she said. One of the Quarry's hit her as she was knocked to the ground, kicking us all off our rightful place as protectors. "Every time, you both seem to be the one's who get harmed," said Bonnie summoning a move. A bar flashed on my vision that showed a hundred percent of my health present fully now. "What did you do?" I asked. "I used Happy Jam to regenerate some health for the both of you," he responded as me and Springbonnie got up. "Is this a bad time for you to clarify if we can die or not?" I asked. "Oh..." responded Bonnie. "I'll take that as you didn't tell him," said Freddy. "I'll make it easy for you. Yes we can die," answered Mangle. "Well, #$%&," I said. All of a sudden something hit the Quarry from behind as they turned around in reaction. "What was that?" asked Bonnie. "Luck, that's for sure," said Freddy. "Now while they're distracted!" yelled Mangle. She used her Hook attack as it destroyed one of the Quarry's, while the rest of us focused on the last remaining Quarry. The thing had no time to react, and that was it's immediate demise. The thing feel into pebbles, in which it revealed who was the one distracting the Quarry. "Oh god," said Bonnie. The first thing I heard made my audio receptors almost go out, something so loud that it surpassed any other loud thing I had heard during my life time. "What ya look at that, I'm just saved your live's. Maybe this time I'll become popular," said Toy Chica walking towards us. 'I already hate her,' I thought. 'And it's not because of her appearance unfortunately.'