Chapter 33: A Life Revealed

Springtrap's P.O.V

"These sublevels are tricky to navigate through," said Chica as we walked out of the glitched object. "Better than getting stuck down four levels. Whatever that looks like," said Bonnie. "But now I have to ask is where we are," I said looking around as we walked out of a tent. "Pinwheel Circus? Haven't been here in a while," said Springbonnie looking around. "You seemed displeased by this place," said Mangle looking at me. "Just something that reminds of a bad memory. A bad clown to be exact," I responded. "And there's Fredbear," said Springbonnie looking to the side. He was standing alone and had seemed to not notice us yet. Though I felt like he already knew we were here. "Who's this guy?" asked Phantom Foxy. "Our leader. Or guardian," responded Bonnie. "I think you got it wrong, we have no leader. And Mangle or Springtrap sure as heck aren't liable to be served under," responded Phantom Foxy. "Then take your attitude somewhere else!" exclaimed Bonnie. "After we talk to Fredbear. Their contract with us can't be extended and they control that. They'll depart when we're done," said Mangle. "Now that's the leader we got back!" exclaimed Springbonnie. "Whatever," responded Phantom Foxy sighing. We all walked together towards Fredbear as he turned to the sight of us. "Ah! I knew in time we all would be together again, considering the circumstances," he said. "And I see you gathered a small group to increase your efficiency." "Only if that thought came in reality," I responded. "Anyways. The path directed towards the evil of this place draws ever closer to you. Though instead you head towards it's directed path," he said. "How close are we exactly?" asked Bonnie. "Close enough to get a glimpse of it," he responded while turning around. We all did the same as we could see multiple barriers at a part of this place that had something behind it, though the limited view hindered my ability to see it clearly. "That over there is where your journey was destined for, at least a small drop of it. All of you have mostly surpassed the evils here, but greater challenges seem to be created once more. Many of the animatronics here are glitched or still missing. I sent Foxy to deal with the creatures here but it seems his desire for a fight crossed the line of our sight to find him," he explained. "Typical Foxy," said Chica. Once you gather some of our friends we will traverse into the Pinwheel Funhouse to find the final glitched object. "Then what happens next?" asked Bonnie. "You'll know the answer when we approach the end. We are only near towards the line of it," he responded. "Hold up! What you mean 'we' when you mention us going through this place?" I asked. "It seems my use can be expanded for other titles. Therefore I will journey temporarily with the group until we reach the last entry way into a world created by the Flipside," he answered. "We must not delay our progress. The Flipside's power is spreading through this world, like a fire burning through the shriveled brush and dead life around it." "We didn't volunteer for this," said Phantom Foxy. Fredbear turned to look at him, almost examining him at the same time. "Then nobody is forcing it upon you to leave," he responded as he then turned to look at me. "Me and Springtrap need to chat on the wonders all of you have experienced while I was gone." Mangle nodded as everyone else followed behind her while she lead them towards the grounds of this place. "I feel a sense of mixed emotions with the expression you're giving off," said Fredbear as he was turning all 8-bit. "Things were tedious, but as well as being unpredictable. A lot of our feelings broke from inside and showed the truth about how we felt about everyone," I responded while all the surroundings turned black now. "Trust was broken and divided between all of us." "How so?" he asked. "My god #$%& presence shattered Mangle's respect for me, just by me completing tasks that were better performed than her," I responded. "And it didn't help when those nightmares and phantoms made me look like I belonged with them." "You don't. You're indifferent," he responded. "I know I am but that's not how everyone views me as. Me and Mangle did settle our differences though the full effect hasn't be ignited yet," I responded. "It's progress to place our bond of trust on one another, that's for sure." "You still don't trust them," he said knowing the answer. "No. I can't trust them to trust me. The real me," I said. "They will have to find out, but the more you preserve it the greater it'll affect you. More than what it has done already. Especially them," he responded. "This brought me to a thought. You promised to explain more answers for the questions I have. I expect ones not crumbled into riddles," I said looking straight at him. "What is the Flipside?" He looked away for a moment before sighing heavily as he brought back a face that seemed he was only forcing himself to speak, rather than have full confidence in sharing this information. "Nobody has seen this place. I personally haven't witnessed the true form of it's nightmarish comfort. And the single small fragment of the place has me in turmoil of what the full effects are," he explained. "It doesn't really explain what the place is fully," I responded. "It is a place that is the #$%& of us animatronics, a place where invaluable things go to rust in sins. A place made by the darkness controlling the minions of dread," he explained. "And the darkness inside you hides there as well." "You mean Purple Guy?" I asked looking at myself. "The source of it, yes. When it is defeated, you'll retain your true life. Your true you," he explained. "And if I fail?" I asked. "It's a half chance of success. I'm sure there's room for you prevail," he responded. "Still odds I have to pity on," I responded. "Regardless, the Flipside is a place to not accept as a small fragment of darkness. It is darkness itself," he responded. "Though this place seems to also have enough power to break into your world." "What! How?" I asked curious now.  During the time you've been here I've felt energy spikes leave this place. And I can feel your reality almost touch tips with ours," he said. "Somebody is trying to break the barrier of this place." "Probably William," I responded. "Not precisely. The source is coming from our world. Most likely the source that creating these creatures; something fabricated and sewed together that has a part cut off to spread it's darkness into your world. "Whats this place? Hey, this is pretty cool!" We both quickly turned around to see Springbonnie behind us, as she was observing us and the place. "Should've hid the dark aura from the outside," said Fredbear to himself. "I told you someone would find this eventually," I said to him. "Now the truth has to be revealed earlier than scheduled. And this only tests my morality."