Chapter 17: The One Who Pulls The Strings

Springtrap's P.O.V

"Toy Chica. I see you're... still functioning," said Mangle. I could tell just by her expression that she was doing her best to mask the distaste for Toy Chica. I couldn't force myself to hide my annoyance. "Eh! Who's the one who looks like they climbed out of a garbage can?" asked Toy Chica looking at me. "That is a good point. You do kinda look like m-" "Don't try to discourage me like she's doing right now," I said cutting off Springbonnie. "Toy Chica, he's apart of our group. Sure he has problems with his attitude, but he's still apart of the group," said Mangle. "Just make sure he doesn't touch me," she said looking away. "She's some princess in her head," I said to myself. "You're not the only one who thinks that, about her" said Freddy. "I'm guessing you got lost in here," said Mangle. "No. I was sent by Fredbear a day ago to explore this mine, don't know why he would send a pretty girl like me to roam this mine when the only thing that fills this air is dirt and filth," said Toy Chica. I rolled my eyes in annoyance as Mangle nudged my arm to let me know to stop doing that. "Anyway. I knew how to get out, and I planned on leaving during that time. Next thing you know these rock creatures and other things start blocking every corner and prevent me from leaving," she said continuing to explain. 'Wow. Must suck for a princess like you,' I thought sarcastically in my head. "These things kept you trapped in here for a day?" asked Bonnie. "Yeah, including the Marionette. He was a pain," she said. "What!" exclaimed me and Mangle at the same time. We both looked at each other, as Mangle looked at me questionably. "How do you know her?" "Her?" I asked. "Yeah it's a her. I thought you knew Marionette?" asked Springbonnie. "Well, the one I knew was a boy. And the name I used to call it was the Puppet," I said. "Oh! That's her nickname, a clever one on my part," said Springbonnie. "Where was she last?" asked Mangle. "Down there, but I'm not messing with her," said Toy Chica pointing to the direction she came from originally. "Too bad, everyone's coming whether they want to or not. I'm not tolerating with insubordination," said Mangle. "I... don't know. She's pretty powerful," said Bonnie. "That's the purpose of also finding her. Her abilities are valuable to our group, and we could need them to grant us an escape from this place," responded Mangle. "I rather not be a bucket of bolts," I said. Everyone gasped suddenly as they turned to face me. "Wow, this guy words are very explicit!" exclaimed Toy Chica. "What? You consider that a bad word?" I asked. "Yes! Didn't anyone ever teach you about not using vulgar language?" asked Bonnie. "Ha! That's nothing compared to what the people including me say on a daily routine," I responded. "Uh, tell that to the puppet master," said Bonnie looking to the side. Floating in the middle of the direction we had all turned to face was The Puppet, just floating as a way to reintroduce herself as the mother of a new family. The creatures that were her children that were out seeking to create a new world, one that was owned with a iron fist instead of a gold fist by their side. "I do hope she doesn't treat us the same way she disciplines her children," said Freddy getting into a fighting stance. "I don't know if she has any. But if you're referring to the creatures we keep encountering, or us, than I can't imagine what she classifies as a punishment," I said. "I can't believe I'm referring Puppet to a her rather than a he. Probably something William tampered with alongside that particular memory. But for what purpose?" "You have a dad?" asked Springbonnie. "Attack!" commanded Mangle. Everyone used their attacks as an effort to defeat Marionette, though Bonnie wasn't wrong when he claimed she was powerful. And I mean powerful to hold the strength of a thousand pounds, not to forget her defenses seemed to make our attacks look like tiny pebbles hitting the bottom floor of a lake easily. "Her defenses are too strong! She probably has a defense chip that is decreasing the damage of our attacks by nothing!" exclaimed Freddy throwing his mic at Marionette. "She's going to attack!" warned Bonnie. "Well, what attacks does she possess?" I asked. "Prize Ball , Mystery box, and Esc Key," he responded. "Esc Key!" I exclaimed. "Relax. What are the chances of it taking effect?" asked Springbonnie. A moment later my vision distorted for a second before all I could see was the bolts and screws of Springbonnie on the ground. "Scrap! Focus all your attacks on her!!" exclaimed Mangle. I stood in shock as I stared at the remains of Springbonnie; for some reason I felt partly responsible of her demise. Everywhere it seemed like I would be present at, the only reoccurring thing that happened was death and destruction. The things I touch that have light are gifted darkness by me. The things I see is their last moment before they wither into dust. And the things I befriend only think of me as a diabolical person later on. All because the only thing I am is death itself. "Springtrap, there's nothing we can do! All we can do is extract a wish for Puppet, and that's by bringing her back from being glitched and avenging Springbonnie," said Mangle. "Make yourself useful instead of mourning some low life," said Toy Chica. I clinched my hand in anger as I walked towards Marionette while throwing a Springlock at her, though that only seemed to aggravate her. She used her Prize Ball as I was hit by tons of balloons that all popped in my face. I stumbled back a little while I noticed my vision was flashing twenty four percent health left. "#$%&," I muttered. A moment later, more balloons popped put of another Prize Ball, in which they were directed towards Freddy. As they hit him, he held up his right hand in front of him to shield himself from her attack. "Arrrrgghhh! Her attacks just dropped me down to thirty one health," he said in frustration. Everyone looked at him then Mangle, but she didn't bother to look or even respond to him. "Press our attack." Nobody bothered to disobey her command as everyone unleashed their fury on Marionette. The cloud created by our attacks blinded me, as finally the smoke settled to reveal what our efforts had come to. The results thankfully gave me a jovial feeling. Marionette was on the ground as everyone walked over to her to see if she was ok. "Finally, we stopped Marionetee. Too bad for Springbonnie," said Toy Chica. "Someone like you needs to be punished and be forced to tasted the void," I said as my eyes turned purple. "You need to stop threatening me!" she said as she walked over to the others. I just stood alone, though not regretting to have the Purple Guy in me speak the truth for once. "She's a #$%&#$%," I said to myself. "Even though I wouldn't call Springbonnie a friend, I still feel like her death was decided by my hands. I am the one who pulls the strings for anyone's demise."