Chapter 24: Animatronics Versus A Hundred Animatronics

Springtrap's P.O.V

You know, I never expected someone who was a girl to be so persistent in wanting to take on an army with wild courage, considering they were someone who was nothing but another victim taken because of their innocence. And it makes me wonder why my father designed her to look like a duck.

"Well Chica. Glad you were able to show up in our time of need!" called Mangle. "I hope I didn't come too late," she responded. "No, not at all!" said Bonnie suddenly and fast. "Right. I'll take any back up if it eases the amount of fire I'm consuming from these things," I said punching a Beartrap hoping my way. "Let me know when you need healing and I'll keep you alive," she said. I looked at Bonnie then back at her. "You're not a fighter?" I asked. "No. I'm here mostly for health support," she responded. "Well. You do have a great use," I said looking at a group of Graveweeds and Prototypes. "I'll let you know when we need healing support." "Sounds good to me. Hey Bonnie! Glad to see you again," she said turning to face him. "Y-You to," he responded rubbing the back of his head. 'Looks like love is a thing that exists in this world. At least it clouds the darkness threatening to consume and eat your mind,' I thought. "Springtrap, Bonnie, Chica! Get over here and help us!" yelled Mangle while fighting a group of Graveweeds with Springbonnie by her side. "Too bad we have a good excuse on why we can't arrive on time," I said noticing the group of Graveweeds and Prototypes blocking our way towards Mangle and Springbonnie. "Let's make this quick before Mangle has a bitter attitude about our late arrive," I said. "She still has harsh response for delays?" asked Chica. "Since you know. Yes. She hasn't changed," I said. "You're a new person here and you're already judging her actions and words? Nobody has mentioned what she does for a while," responded Chica. "Then I'm guessing you know her methods of rewarding insubordination," I said charging at one of the Prototype's while using Rainy Day to weaken it. Bonnie used Bite as an attempt to damage it, thought it takes a simple average man to know one attack doesn't solve the problem. Not every bullet can kill it's victim in one hit. "Use Bash Jam and I'll use my Springlocks to combine our attacks to destroy it," I ordered. "But Mangle is in charge of-" said Bonnie before I cut him off for his lack of leadership. "I don't give a #$%& if she's your leader! I'm giving you the option to skip death in the first hour! Take the suggestion or follow the wrong leader with her group of sheep blindly to death!" I yelled back using Bite on the Prototype. I could see him take a deep sigh while muttering something under his breathe. I couldn't make the words into a sense of understanding but it was obvious it was about him regretting his decision already. He used his attack while I summoned mine at the same time, as it hit two Prototypes. The results were the wind settling down, and the sun shining bright. We had a clear path towards the others. "Y'all better rush to Mangle and Springbonnie before they don't have the chance to get support!" said Bonnie as he rushed through the clear path we had created. "He always seems to focus on what the negatives are for a task or command," said Chica. "He may not be a coward, but he sure doesn't like fighting and going up against enemies. At least I have the guts to bother and fight these things," I said as we both run past the creatures of their decaying purpose. "Well, you can't blame him. By the way. I never properly introduced myself, I'm Chica," she said. "I'm Springtrap. I'm guessing Fredbear sent you out here to investigate this unorthodox scenery," I said. "Sadly yes. Out of all people he sends me rather than Foxy, who would rather fight an army or the creatures of the sea," she said. "Still makes me question why he could send unprepared people to visit this place," I said. "He said something about helping your group and investigating reports of glitched animatronics," she said. "Sounds typical to me already," I responded looking forward now. From afar I could see the sight of ghostly beings that felt suited to roam this world. More phantom animatronics. "Oh #$%&," I said. "We got phantoms!" The others all looked at me then back at the sudden sights of the ghostly memories of my creations. Beings I made as a way to torture the last fragments of a franchise torn between it's purpose and it's way of envisioning happiness. The same happiness I gave towards myself for my own pleasure. "Just make sure these things don't target you. They get real hostile towards a directed target," I responded running into the heat of battle. "Yeah. Kill the healer and you kill the team," she running behind me. As we finally caught up with the others I was now able to see what phantom animatronics we were dealing with. "Didn't I order you to arrive here sooner?" asked Mangle. "Doesn't the leader understand complications that interfere designed to recede our efforts?" I asked. "Forget it! We need to take down those phantoms and get them unglitched," said Mangle. "And not drop to screws on the ground in the process!" yelled Bonnie as he used Bash Jam to knock back a Beartrap. "We need to take a strategic approach here. We'll have to get the phantoms unglitched then proceed to resist these creatures," said Mangle. "It's easy when we have a healer by our side that prevents you from dying!" yelled Springbonnie while fighting a group of Prototypes. "Chica, you'll be apart of a valuable role in this, more than you what your current role is. You'll be our source of keeping us alive and triumphing our enemies," said Mangle. "Won't the chip help us as well?" I asked. "It only gives us one chance to revive ourselves every ten minutes," she responded. "So much for the chip then," I said. "You waste that one life, you fall quicker than you trying to be cautious."