Chapter 35: A Fun Day At The Circus

Springtrap's P.O.V

"Out of every place, I hate this the most," I said standing next to Bonnie. "Why? I thought that graveyard was terrible," said Bonnie. "The only thing I get reminded of because of this place is someone I once knew. A sibling," I responded. "What did they do?" he asked knowing what I was directly referring to. "Something I wish they didn't exist for," I responded. "We're all set," said Mangle walking over to us. "So whats are next priority? If it involves going into another mine I like to adopt out of it," said. Bonnie. "We indeed will be visiting another mine. Though not as of yet. Our first priority is finding Foxy," said Fredbear. "Oh..." said Mangle sounding disappointed. "What's wrong with him?" I asked. "He's a little extreme. Too extreme for us to be apart of," said Springbonnie. "Wow, and I thought were were the most extreme person here," I responded turning around to face her. "Our opinions don't factor into this, he is still valuable to continue forward," said Fredbear. "How hard will it be to find him exactly?" I asked. "Not much effort is required, he has a tendency of creating signals of his presence unintentionally," sad Mangle. "Are you sure you're able to handle and continue this mission?" asked Bonnie. "Nothing stopping me now," she responded looking at him. "Then the difficulties showed have decreased hopefully," said Fredbear. "Hope is something not reliable to live off of," I added in. Suddenly there was a loud boom sound far off in the distance as we all turned around to the sound of it. "Not when hope is pretty easy to find," said Springbonnie. "C'mon! Somebody's gotta save his skin before he peels his own off," said Mangle. "Besides. I do have to take care of my brother still."

"So how crazy is he exactly?" I asked. "Crazy isn't the word. Reckless fits his nature," said Mangle as we ran towards the sounds of the fighting that was easy to identify now. "Seems common these days that someone has a sibling or relative who acts abnormal from the others," I said. "Runs in my whole #$%& family." "I see enemies up ahead!" called out Bonnie while pointing. As we inched closer I could see things in the air; planes were present in this world. "Planes?" I questioned noticing them approaching. "Dogfights. Basically screams war for them," said Springbonnie. "Screams World War I to me," I responded. As soon as they started getting closer, we all stopped as we got ready for a proper defense. But was the point of defending against small objects? "Is it me losing my mind again or are they smaller than what they appear to be?" I asked. They passed over our heads as I got a good view of them. They were small; a disadvantage for them. "Maybe I over estimated them," I said. The two Dogfights turned around as they had a linear path directed towards us. They stared firing their turrets as their dropped my health down to sixty six percent. "I'll retract those words; I underestimated these things! And they're annoying as #$%&!" I exclaimed. They flew over us as they both turned around as an attempt for another run. Bonnie used his Bash Jam as they got closer, while Springbonnie used Springlocks on them. I always thought having the ability to fly was an advantage, but that's only a thought that's partially true when they have evading skills like an expert. Especially when you can't flew yourself. They both dodged the attacks as they passed by us while doing some damage to both Bonnie and Springbonnie. "Ugh! Git! You pests!" yelled Bonnie. "Welp! Looks like our efforts need to be evaluated," said Springbonnie watching them turning around again. "We need to use attacks that can hit them in the air!" called Bonnie. "Simply reorganize and formulate a different means of approach," said Fredbear. "Suck on this!" Someone ran past us as we turned to the sound of a voice. Of course it was the cunning pirate himself, Foxy. He jumped up as he grabbed ontp one of the Dogfights while hitting it with his hook. "Maybe this is why that phone guy loved Foxy to death," I said. Foxy hit the thing with his hook a couple of more time before it finally fell down. He jumped off it as the Dogfight crashed near us while exploding into pieces. At the same time he landed near us as he looked up. "Hey lads! Hey sis! Did I impress the family better this time?" he asked. "Just stop trying to act like a man," she responded. "Not just a man, but a pirate," he said. He noticed the other Dogfight turning around towards him as he got ready for it. "Excuse me for a moment. The king of the seas is here to control the skies as well." As soon as the Dogfight closed in Foxy jumped up while using Jumpscare on the thing as it crashed on the ground now. Me and Bonnie both used our attacks on it before it had a chance to fly off again. "Let's spice things up, shall we?" asked Foxy. He summoned piles of cheese on the thing as it started damaging it. A few seconds later the thing explode into pieces as Foxy walked over to us in admiration. "Dude sure knows how to overly impress others and show off. Not even Funtime Freddy tried to impress the others," I said to myself while shaking my head. "They're both different. Besides, Hot Cheese can make do with it's capability if used properly," said Fredbear next to me. "Not when I have to know it's name is che... I'm not going to walk into that one," I responded. "Sis! Good to see you. Bonnie, long time no see mate!" said Foxy while walking over to Bonnie whiles holding his hand up for a high five. "We just saw each other a day ago," responded Bonnie showing he was annoyed with Foxy, while not bothering to high five him back. "Ah, day's go faster when you're on your own adventures!" he said holding up his hand and forming it into a fist. Me and Fredbear looked at each other, both bothered by him. "Springbonnie! Still got you're brain pooped on by my a bird? If I had one," he asked. "No?" she responded confused. "Yeah, figures. Who's the green slob that looks like the poop deck?" asked Foxy noticing me. "Springtrap. If your mind isn't bothered to take the time and have a civilized conversation," I responded. "Oh, with the knowledge I gained this is civilized," he responded. "Beside, I can beat your butt with a ship bigger than your mind any day." "How about you settle down with the threats you still carry out?" asked Fredbear. "You haven't reported back since you left six hours ago. As usual." "No time for that when you're own an adventure of the ages. Though there's no adventure when you can't even find out how to leave this place," he responded. "What happened to Toy Freddy and Toy Bonnie?" asked Fredbear. "Well, Toy Bonnie went to explore the other parts of this place, and Toy Freddy hasn't returned from the mine we found by one of the tents," he responded inspecting his hook. "Of course he looses them," said Fredbear softly followed by a sigh. "Why do you bother on sending him them?" I asked. "Can't defeat a pirate when the can't stop nagging and leave anyways without my authority," responded Fredbear looking at him while Foxy was admiring himself by the reflection his polished hook gave off. "Now it forces us to find Toy Freddy and Toy Bonnie." "Both are probably better than Foxy," I responded. "I always hated him the most anyways."