Chapter 22: Dig Me A Grave

Springtrap's P.O.V

"Just asking, what if there is no other path to take to get to a new area?" asked Bonnie. "Then we'll either go to the portal back to the lake, or we'll get stuck here," said Mangle not turning around to face him. "Can't be worse," I said. The both of them didn't respond to me, though I wasn't expecting an answer anyways. "I do wonder if we'll encounter other animatronics that are glitched, or ones that have been missing," said Springbonnie. "I don't understand why we can't just get every animatronic to help us reach the person creating these creatures, it would make our journey more simpler," I said. "If all the animatronics weren't sparse, we wouldn't have to go in such a small group," said Mangle actually saying something to me directly. "That's if we didn't have a member who disowned the rules and simple instructions." I clinched my fist into a ball by her comment; I was tired of her criticizing my actions. It seemed like my actions had affected her and in doing so she's been expressing her feelings to show her burning hatred towards my actions. 

I wanted to kill her. 

Just like how I killed those children all those years ago.

I wanted to destroy her.

Just like how I destroyed the animatronics at the third Freddy Fazbear's Pizza.

But this time I was going to restrain myself from committing the sins that defined me. 

A soulless person, just like the emptiness that has a gap that is slowly being refilled.

"I'm not going to be the one who spills blood," I said. "At least towards the innocent."

"Being in this form makes me feel all square," I said as we walked across the blankness land of this gateway. "At least you're not a circle," said Springbonnie walking besides me. "I am curious for will  happen if get stuck here for eternity." "Sounds like a myth to me, maybe a tactic for Fredbear to entertain himself... Or something else he isn't telling us," I said as we approached the glitched object that was the entrance back to the first sub level. "Nah! He doesn't seem like the guy to lie to us," said Springbonnie ignoring my statement. "That's the type of people who lie. Besides, whatever he's withholding from us makes me question about him being trustworthy," I said as we walked through the glitched object. "Quiet both of you. Focus on not walking through a random portal or glitched object. I rather not take responsibility for two fools getting stuck here," said Mangle. "Hey! Why's that directed towards my cousin as well?" asked Bonnie. "Focus on the mission! Unless you're asking to come back glitched!" exclaimed Mangle turning around and pointing her finger at him with an angry tone. She turned back around as she stormed off, leaving us to catch up and be the kids who were lost because of their parents. Only they never came back. Bonnie looked at me with concern, which was the first time in a while. He walked ahead of us as me and Springbonnie continued to walk behind him as well. 'This is why I can't ever get along with half the people I meet,' I thought. 'I divide others. Just like how I divided myself of what I thought was right and wrong.'

"Huh? Is it me or did my vision break?" asked Springbonnie looking around. "No, we're just in a place that is so foggy that it feels like I'm in heaven," I said. "That's the closet feeling I'm going to experience it ever in my life." "Um. Are we at a cemetery?" asked Bonnie. "The Blacktomb Yard to be exact." Everyone turned around as Bonnie jumped a little to the sight of Fredbear's face peaking through the thick fog that masked our surroundings. "Nice way to be like Batman," I said to Fredbear. "What? Is that some bat animatronic I don't know about?" asked Springbonnie. "Why do I even bother saying things I doubt any of you are aware of!" I exclaimed. "Fredbear. I see you've caught up with us," said Mangle walking over him. "Indeed I have. I must also inform you I have found more... friends than what we had known previously," he responded. "It is clear you all need to know the danger of this place." "I can take a glance and develop an answer in seconds. But I have a feeling my thoughts of danger will be inferior to the reality of the danger roaming this place," I said. "That's depends on the extent of your imagination. Proceeding to the point, this place is full of horrors. At least if your mind plants that thought into your vision. This graveyard is only designed for the broken and unwanted creatures created by their Creator. This place itself is an illusion, and the effects of the 'Flipside' have affected the remnants of nature here. The trees still cower behind the naked eye you all see in it. And the graves shield the tainted memories left by the ones who still give life to these shallow graves," said Fredbear. "Right..." I said trying to process all the information dumped onto us like garbage that had no use. "Anyways, I must speak with Springtrap alone. It will only be for a short period of time," he said. "Go ahead," said Mangle turning around as she left, while Bonnie and Springbonnie looked at me before leaving to follow Mangle. "Our leader has issues with me, as if they weren't major already," I said as my surroundings turned into darkness again. "Do explain in more detail," he said as he was turning all 8-bit now. "There was an incident when we were in the mines. Springbonnie was killed for a short period of time until we discovered a chip that revived her," I explained. "But I'm guessing that isn't the trigger that sprung chaos out of it's hole, did it?" he asked. "No. Mangle got furious that I chose to obtain the clock rather than honor what happened to Springbonnie, considering she was going to be revived regardless," I said. "What if the scenario was different then? What if she couldn't come back?" asked Fredbear. "Then this conversation wouldn't exist," I responded. "She's still a friend, even if you don't feel like she earns that title," he said. "Would you call cheating death a gift?" I asked. "Well, I haven't experienced that gift so I don't have a definite answer so it depends on how you view it," he said. "Just drop it, what do you need to talk about?" I asked. "Obviously to answer more questions you have lingering in your mind," he responded. "It's about your friends. Your real friends." "Are they ok!? Are they here?!" I asked immediately excited. "Unfortunately not. They couldn't enter into this place," he responded. "I never properly explained this but you're dead. In a way." "I'm guessing that's invalid since I'm still here," I responded. "True. Your body is gone, but your subconscious seems to be intact which ended up here," he explained. "But why couldn't the others be able to enter this place? Where are they?" I asked. "I don't know. That other version of me I created was a way to see what was happening in the real world. Now I am blinded to see what is going on in the world since it was destroyed," he explained. "And that means William still roams the world victorious. The least he could do is dig me a grave," I said. "I know what you're thinking just by those words," said Fredbear. "It's clear to me and you," I responded. "I want him to face the horrors of his creations. Properly."