Chapter 27: Chasing After The Nightmare Itself.

Springtrap's P.O.V

"Are you sure we got everyone of these things? I don't want to end up in a trash can," asked Bonnie. "Relax, we got every single of them. If they came back alive, then they probably would've grab your ankle by now," said Springbonnie jokingly. Bonnie looked at the parts near him as he kicked some away while walking away from them. "Springtrap, what are you doing?" asked Mangle. "Probably trying to scavenge for love," said Phantom Foxy. "How would you know that?" asked Phantom Freddy who was laying against a grave. "I'm just guessing," responded Phantom Foxy. "So that isn't a proper certainty," responded Phantom Freddy. "Quiet! Both of you!" responded Mangle. "I'm trying to find any signs of that clock," I said while looking at one of the graves. "A clock? What for?" asked Chica. "Just some obsession Fredbear assigned him," answered Mangle. "It's not an obsession, it's a priority," I responded getting off the ground and standing up now to look at her. "Really? You seem to ignore the people around you or focus on it rather than focus on a friend in need," responded Mangle. "It was one time. Forget about it," I responded. "It didn't bother me," responded Springbonnie. Mangle turned to look at her, almost if that was the wrong answer to respond with. "How?" "Eh! I came back anyway," she responded shrugging. "And what if the outcome was played out differently?" she asked turning to look at me. "Then I'm sure I would know if my demise had come to confront me," she responded. "Mangle. Maybe you should take the situation with more heart rather than fear," suggested Bonnie. "Are you questioning my perspective in this matter?" asked Mangle turning to look at him. "N-No," he responded looking down while Chica stared at Bonnie. I actually felt bad for Bonnie, this was an unfair way to treat a teammate. Mangle was like a drill sergeant that had no symmetry and consideration for others. Their only goal was to train others to be like a cold, heartless warrior with no fear to bring with them into battle. And to die with those feelings. "C'mon. He have this mine to explore, don't fall behind," she said walking away from us. As she walked a couple inches in a few seconds she stopped while shifting her head a little to the side. "I assumed Springtrap you would've attempted to take point. The more you learn, the more you may have a future to be a leader. Though the chances of that are slim when you push away others around you." She walked into the mine as clinched my fist in anger. "I don't recall her acting like a hard leader that has no soul," snarled Chica. "It's her style of being a leader that nobody can appreciate. Besides, who knows how long she's thought this style of being a leader would be effective," I responded. "I'll bet! She's one tough and rude leader!" said Phantom Foxy chuckling. "Glad Funtime Freddy wasn't like this," I said to myself. "She's starting to act like me."

"How many mines do you guys have?" I asked. "Honestly, we lost count," said Chica. "As of right now, this mine is called Deep-Metal Mine," responded Springbonnie. "At least I can comprehend why the places are named the way they are," I said. "So what are we trying to find as of right now?" asked Chica. "We're looking for the path that takes us to our next destination. Once we arrive there, Fredbear will inform us of what our next objective is," responded Mangle. "And find the clock," I added in. She turned to look at me for a moment, then turned back around straight ahead. "How many clocks do you have to find?" asked Chica. "I don't know. Fredbear has a tendency to make his responses into a riddle. And I hate riddles," I responded. "Hey! At least when you find all of them you'll get something out of it, whatever that might be," responded Springbonnie. "Why are you even accepting this task of finding these worthless clocks? Seems pointless to me," asked Phantom Foxy. "Something like that would seem pointless to you regardless," said Phantom Freddy. "It's to fix this glitched that's been affecting me for a while that will reverse the damage already done to me," I responded. "Must be some glitch to go on a journey to fix it," said Phantom Freddy. "It's worse than what it seems. And its only getting more frequent," I responded. "Keep you attention towards the incoming fight, we got one approaching right now!" called Mangle. Everyone stopped to the sound of giant mechanical stomps in front of us. Everyone got in a fighting stance as we all awaited for the arrival of our probability of falling to our conqueror, or other minions to triumph over ud like bugs. "More of these things?" asked Phantom Freddy. "Undetermined," responded Mangle. "It doesn't sound like like those creatures. We're dealing with glitched animatronics," I said. "What made you presume that?" asked Bonnie. "Not a possibility, a certainty. I have experience with many animatronics, and enough knowledge to know when one walks slower than an average living one here," I responded. From behind the hallway was two walking nightmares designed to be incarnation of a child's darkest wild fantasy of their mind. Their only purpose, to bring fear to control the world and make it their new home and purpose, while the world was their innocent child to torment. "Oh no," I said knowing who we were up against. "U-Uh. Who are those two?" asked Bonnie. "The nightmare animatronics," I said still looking straight ahead. Up ahead was Nightmare Fredbear and Nightmare, presenting themselves to be the true pure form of dread. "Um! How dangerous are these things?" asked Bonnie. Suddenly Nightmare looked at Bonnie, and in one bite attack he was a pile of pieces. Every turned to where his parts were, all astonished about how easily defeated he has. A second later he reappeared as he looked confused while he looked at me. "Dangerous enough to cause another major bite," I responded. "Scatter everyone!" commanded Mangle as we all ran away from each other. "There's no #$%& place to find cover!" I yelled out as I ran behind a medium sized rock. "Just move over and I'll be fine," said Phantom Foxy behind me with Phantom Freddy behind him. "It doesn't work like that," I responded. "I rather make sure he keeps us alive," said Phantom Freddy. "So, who's going to rise and fall here? Two nightmares from #$%&, or a group of animatronics with ghosts of animatronics?" I asked myself. "Honestly I'm letting fate decide this one because I don't have time to develop an answer."