Chapter 4: Gold Never Fades Away

Springtrap's P.O.V

"I'm ready if you both are, I rather leave as soon as possible to minimize the chances of encountering these new creatures you speak of Fredbear," said Mangle. "God, I rather not encounter them at all," said Bonnie. "As long as I don't experience pain by them worse than what I've felt, I don't have much concern," I said. "Well, then I guess all of you are ready to proceed to your designated path," said Fredbear. "Not really. I didn't agree to this," I said. "If you rather stay here and do nothing then I'm not going to be the one to prevent you from choosing that option," said Fredbear. As much as I did want to stay here and not accept this assignment, I did feel like that was the opposite route to escaping this place. I was already sick of this place. "Fine. I'll accept this journey, but only because I'm eager to escape this retched place," I said expressing my feelings. "What makes you think they'll be an exit for this place?" asked Mangle. "It's just me having some hope, though I'm unsure how trustworthy it is," I responded. "Anyways, we'll be heading off now," said Mangle. "Good. I'll meet up with the rest of you at 'Fazbear's Hills' when I get the chance. Good luck to all of you," said Fredbear. "Good. Because it's the only thing keeping my alive," I said back. We all walked away from him as he made our way to the path. "So will we take any snack breaks by any chance?" asked Bonnie. "We've already taken a few steps and you're already complaining by food?" I asked. "#$%& you sure are the most annoying person here so far."

"So do we actually know where we're supposed to go?" asked Bonnie. "Honestly not really. The only thing Fredbear said that would be our guide was this path that would take us to the where we need to go," said Mangle. "I'm guessing he didn't add in what the #$%& we have to do when we found whatever we're looking for. All his words did was not encourage me to be incentive," I said. "We don't even know what we're looking for!" "Well, maybe we'll know when we see it," said Bonnie. "You saying that expression makes it sound more irritating, considering how stupid it is already," I responded. "Whatever it is it'll most likely lead is to the right direction," said Mangle. As we were talking I heard a rustle behind one of the bushes, almost sounding like it was made from a humanoid being. Without instinct I quickly turned around as the others did the same. The silence was something used to show we had noticed the noise, and to conclude our own predictions of what would happen next. I quickly walked over as I looked behind the bush, only to find a bunny next to it. An animal that was like the family I was apart and based off of. "Springtrap, you really need to acknowledge the fact that you could've killed are family in a way," said Bonnie hovering over me. "Cry me a river if I accidentally step on one then," I responded looking at him. "Knock it off you two! The more time we stand here talking about animals, the higher possibility we give these creatures a chance to dismantle us and become one of them!" exclaimed Mangle frustrated. "A friend of mine always told me to be wary of my surroundings, or else I'm allowing any enemy an easy first strike," I responded back. All of a sudden we turned to the sound of someone walking our way. Though it only showed how much more I began to question this place. Inches away was the springbonnie suit, acting like it was alive. Yet it looked in prefect condition, almost like the suit I had was only a failed representation of what it was. "Springbonnie, there you are! We thought you gone for good!" exclaimed Bonnie. His lifeless expression and look was concerning me, not only that but his eyes seemed to scream dread to me. Those eyes always occasionally make me skip a heart beat when I worked at the second Freddy Fazbear's Pizza during the time it was open. I had seen those eyes from Freddy Fazbear or even from the other animatronics, and I had always questioned what they meant and the only answer I could develop was misguided dread. This only made come back to that question. "Are you sure those's eyes are normal? I feel like something is wrong with him," I pointed out. "Because something is wrong with Springbonnie! She's glitched!" exclaimed Mangle. "Wait! She-" "Bonnie Bash Jam!" commanded Mangle as soon as Springbonnie lunged at me. "WHAT! WHY ME!" I yelled as she bit and held on to my head as I feel down. All of a sudden my ears started ringing as Spring Bonnie fell off of me. "A little late but it gets the job done," said Mangle. "The only thing he accomplished was damage my hearing. If I was still alive my ears would be bleeding," I said. "Ow? What happened?" asked Springbonnie. "She's a #$%&#$& girl," I said. "What's wrong with that?" asked Bonnie. "I just feel like my life is being insulted," I responded looking at my suit. I remember when me and my dad were first starting to build Fredbear's Family Diner and I asked him what the gender of Springbonnie would be. But his answer seemed to be what I would pretty much answer with as well. "It's a rabbit, who cares?" Though if I didn't have a strong distaste for him now, I would appreciate those words more. "You were glitched. I'm surprised we even found you, considering you went missing for a week" said Mangle. "Hey at least I'm not munching on your parts," she responded. "Who's the new guy?" "This is Springtrap, he's new here," said Mangle introducing me to her. "Ha! You're lucky you don't have to explore half of these crazy lands here, especially with the things roaming around I encountered. And it doesn't help when they try turning you into one of them by ripping out your wires," said SpringBonnie jokingly. "Mangle can we stop to eat before I lose my appetite because of her," said Bonnie. "The only thing I'm losing is my sanity," I said. "And all of you aren't helping it decrease."