Chapter 29: Don't Anger The Mad Endo

Springtrap's P.O.V

"Who dares tamper with the nightmare itself!" exclaimed Nightmare as he regained consciousness. "I was hoping this was going to be easy like the other times, but that thought is fading away," I said. "Let me deal with this," said Mangle walking towards him. "Mad Endo is getting angry over us not facing against him!" called Bonnie as the giant endo-skeleton charged at him and the others. "Oh heck! We're screwed!" exclaimed Phantom Foxy. "Who are these mortals who stand with no fear?" asked Nightmare Fredbear standing up now. "Us! You both were in terrible hands before, but we can cl-" "We don't speak to mortals like you! Why stand against us with no fear?" asked Nightmare cutting Mangle off. "Looks like I gotta step in and deal with Mangle's wraith later," I said to myself. I walked over to them to voice my own way to have them work with us. "We do not come in fear, but with respect. Your skills and admiration can be used in the hands of someone to forces back the evil that sees you as a pity version of nightmares." Mangle stared at me, almost annoyed I was doing her job for her. Except in a better performed manner. "What evil do you speak of?" asked Nightmare Fredbear interested in my words. "An evil that can take away your purpose. Already it has controlled you and used your fear as a weapon and method, not a tool. It only seeks to recreate a minion that will spread death not by fear, but by power," I said. "And why should we align our allegiance to you?" asked Nightmare. "Because I know a nightmares only desire is to spread fear by the thing itself, not by physical power. Your fear is your power and it feeds your hunger for more to crave," I responded. Nightmare Fredbear looked at Nightmare, almost asking him for permission to responded. "What task do you wish for us to contribute to?" asked Nightmare. "All I ask of you two is to assist me in defeating that giant endo-skeleton over there, and proceed with no interference. After we leave this mine, you both are obligated to leave on your free will," I responded. "Hmm, your respect is something we do not receive ever, but it is welcomed. You have me and Fredbear's word to own our allegiance temporarily. And our respect," responded Nightmare. "Good enough for me," I responded. "Springtrap! We could use some support!" called out Bonnie from where he was battling out with Mad Endo along with the others. "Maybe to the Mad Endo, you'll both prove to be a nightmare towards it," I said turning to look at them. They both looked at each other, then they ran instantly towards the others. "Good thing this time I have an excuse for not taking point," I said to myself. I ran towards them to catch up as I can already see they had accepted troubles invitation to battle at each others throats. "So how did persuading them go? Because it sure looks like their your nightmares," asked Springbonnie. "If you look like them the higher chance their able to reason with," I said staring at Nightmare Fredbear and Nightmare unleashing their pain on Mad Endo. Nightmare Fredbear sent his giant bad pizza down to trigger his attention towards them. And that was the start of their nightmare. Mad Endo stomped his foot multiple times repeatedly as he managed to damage Nightmare a lot. But only a fool is foolish enough to know that a nightmare is hard enough to eradicate just as a population of animatronics in the real world. "I got you covered," said Chica healing Nightmare up a little. We didn't responded as he and Nightmare Fredbear used a mega bite at the same time. No doubt Mad Endo was at the tipping point of being scrap metal. "Man, Mega Bite combined sure has enough strength and power to penetrate through metal. That could probably kill someone instantly," said Springbonnie standing next to me. 'A shame it has already. And I am the cause of it,' I thought. Bonnie, Phantom Foxy, Phantom Freddy, and Mangle were all hitting the things with every ounce of attack they had to give. This only distracted Mad Endo. Mad Endo went in trying to grab Phantom Foxy as Nightmare Fredbear stepped in front of his hand while using Toxic Bite. Mad Endo retracted his hand while screaming in reaction, showing that Nightmare Fredbear was an eternal nightmare that would leave scars for him to remember. "Trying to take us phantoms spotlight, huh?" asked Phantom Foxy seeming not impressed by his performance. "Hmm. Pity," responded Nightmare Fredbear as he turned around to face Mad Endo. He then charged at him while grabbing on his arm; he seemed to be acting like a savage beast rather than being reckless. Mad Endo tried over and over helplessly to get Nightmare Fredbear off his arm as he flung it all over, like a child having a tantrum. "Do not deny the feeling of fear," said Fredbear as he jumped on top of Mad Endo's face. And in one bite the memory came back from his attack. 

Except there was no screams. 

No blood.

No regrets.

No dread.

No death. 

Mad Endo tumbled over and fell flat on the ground still with Nightmare Fredbear on his face, as Nightmare walked up to him. "Now you will feel fear in the depths of pain," said Nightmare before biting his stomach. "You will feel our fear." A couple seconds later the mine filled with the scream of Mad Endo leaving his world, leaving behind his emotions for a moment to say one last goodbye. And then, the sounds of metal hitting the floor like a jar of candy being shook commemorated his failure of bringing us fear. Nightmare Fredbear and Nightmare delivered fear to his word and a title instead. "Uh... Did they just help us?" asked Bonnie forcing himself to speak standing inches away from them and looking at the parts of Mad Endo. Nightmare looked at Bonnie as a response to his words, not disconnecting his gaze locked on to his. "They sure did," I responded. "They are the epitome of how we view fear."