Chapter 26: Evil Can Sometimes Be Good

Springtrap's P.O.V

"My god! My head feels like it disappeared!" exclaimed Phantom Foxy getting off the ground. "That's because we're dead you idiot," said Phantom Freddy still on the ground. 'I don't remember them having this much personality, though them not having the ability to talk prevented them from expressing themselves,' I thought. "You both will be dead a second time if you don't receive assistance," said Mangle walking up to them. "Don't pressure us. It's not everyday you wake up in a dang graveyard while unaware of how you got here," said Phantom Foxy. "Besides, it doesn't help when your leader isn't liable to lead his team except towards their death." "Don't pity this on me! You reassured me those creatures at the forest wouldn't harm us!" responded Phantom Freddy getting off the ground now while pointing a finger at Phantom Foxy. "Enough! The only leader here is me now, at least until I get you both to safety after we're done here," said Mangle diverting their attention to her. "Who gave you the position to lead us?" asked Phantom Foxy looking at her now. Mangle made a face in response, showing her frustration with him. "Let me break it down to make it easier to comprehend for the both of you," I said stepping in to back her up. "These things you see around are the reason why you were under their control, to be the ones to carry out their bidding and desire. Are you willing to be apart of that?" I asked. Phantom Freddy and Phantom Foxy both looked at each other, dissecting the meaning of my words now. "You join us, you have will. Free will. No strings to control your actions, words, meaning. If not you're gladly asking to be in the hands of someone. Someone who can make you feel responsible for pain you spread that was done by your own hands, but not by your own will," I said. Their was a moment of silence, most likely to unravel the true response Phantom Freddy and Phantom Foxy would give us. "I rather choose a leader that I have temporarily and not forever; at least I have a choice and saying in it as well. You got yourself temporarily alliance," responded Freddy. "That's better than no alliance," I responded. "Hey! I never shared my opinion!" exclaimed Phantom Foxy. "Then spit it out for gods-sake!" exclaimed Phantom Freddy. "Fine, I'll take part," he responded crossing his arms. "Good. Now then, let's help the others. We've put aside enough time so let's regain that time lost," said Mangle running off from us. "What the heck? We just got back our senses and already she pulls us into battle?" questioned Phantom Foxy. "Sadly that's how her systems operate. Though she is a valiant leader, she just expresses it in a uncivilized manner," I responded running into battle, while Phantom Freddy and Phantom Foxy followed behind me. I could see Bonnie struggling to protect Chica as countless Beartraps surrounded them. Bonnie didn't have the ability to protect himself. "I guess this is an opportunity to demonstrate the strength of your powers," I said to Phantom Freddy and Phantom Foxy while running towards Bonnie and Chica. "Heck ya! Time to send them back to their graves, except this time will bury them with extra cement!" exclaimed Phantom Foxy as he used Toxic Bite on one of the Beartraps. "I swear, your mouth should've died with you," said Phantom Freddy while using those rocks things on a group of Beartraps. I used Springlocks on a bunch of Beartraps as all of them exploded into parts, while the Springlocks crumbed their meaningless parts into crushed metal. Just a prefect suitable way to destroy them. I ran up the Bonnie and Chica, while I let the phantoms have their fun. "You two good?" I asked them. "I thought you wouldn't ask that," responded Bonnie. "Well, being glitched by getting over-swarmed isn't a fair way to go out in my perspective," I responded. "Those two are the backup?" asked Chica pointing. From the distance, Phantom Freddy and Phantom Foxy used all their attacks on everything they could see in sight, leaving nothing behind but their doing and the mess they made. At least their was no blood to clean up. "Yep! At least they're proving to be eager to assist. With good reasoning on my part," I responded. "Every phantom frightens me now," said Bonnie. "Don't worry, at least you have the ability to defend yourself," said Chica. "Thanks. It is a gift that lasts forever," he responded smiling, as she did as well. "That was easy! Those things break easier than wood!" exclaimed Phantom Foxy walking over to us with Phantom Freddy. "That's because you were getting surrounded by them, and one of them left a bite mark on my leg because of your cries for help," said Phantom Freddy while showing the spot where he got bit. "Just forget that part and just think about how I had no struggles," responded Phantom Foxy. "Now that we have a strong force we have to regroup with Springbonnie and Mangle to finally repel these things from burying us alive," said Bonnie. "It would've saved us the trouble and effort if Mangle didn't run off to prove she's a leader," I said. "She's over there with Springbonnie taking on the remains of these things," said Chica pointing. "Well then, let's grab our suitcase and tell the devil we'll have to visit him another time," I said running towards Mangle and Springbonnie while the others followed behind me. I used Rainy Day on a group of Prototypes as I pushed my way through them, giving me the path to meet up with Mangle and Springbonnie. "I see your lack of luck has gotten you this far," said Mangle noticing me. "And I see rushing into battle like an animal with no control in your thoughts has kept you honor," I said looking at her. "Hey! I rather live and not have your bickering be the end of us!" yelled Bonnie as he and others ran over to us. "These are the only things left standing," said Springbonnie. "Then spare their lives with dignity by cutting their chains holding their bonds in place from reaching their free will," responded Mangle. Everyone all huddled up as we all unleashed our fury with no remorse towards them. One by one each of these things fell as their parts become one with the unsaturated soil. Each one of these things had no purpose, as well as no redemption. Though in the end they had no life or true purpose. They were purposed to be expandable. A purpose futile to them. And no life to experience but in death. Finally, the mist had cleared and the evils of this place had lifted for good. All the parts of these things now gave this graveyard a defining purpose and life. Light for once would spread throughout this place. "We got so many of these parts that we could feed their own parts to them!" exclaimed Springbonnie. I stared at her with disappointment while shaking my head, almost ashamed of her because of those words. "I should've known a joke would've popped out at some point from you," I responded. "Including that dark humor of yours you seem to define yourself with."