Chapter 9: Dust Off The Wounds Please

Springtrap's P.O.V

"Hey brother, how you've been?" asked Withered Bonnie. "Fine, though I wasn't sure I would ever see you again," responded Bonnie. "At least half the family is here!" exclaimed Springbonnie. "Please! I don't want to be apart of it," I said. "Hey! Is he a new addition to the family?" asked Withered Bonnie. "Heck yeah!" said Springbonnie slapping my back. "Ow!" I said in response. "My bad. That was a little rough," she responded. "You think?" I asked turning to give her an annoyed look. "I know this is all dandy and sweet, but we must turn our focus back to our objective," said Mangle. '#$%& shes some leader,' I thought. "Right! Y'all better watch out, I think Withered Freddy is here along with Bouncer," said Withered Bonnie. "Bouncer?" asked Bonnie. "Oh! I know who you're talking about!" said Springbonnie. "I doubt you're talking about the person at a bar the prevents fights or other harmful things to happen," I said. "What?" asked Bonnie and everyone looked at me confused. "Never mind," I responded looking away. "Regardless, who is this Bouncer?" asked Mangle. "It is the guardian that protects the glitched object in which it will take you all to your next destination." Everyone jumped a little by finding Fredbear behind us, everyone except me and Springbonnie. "You're used to this?" I asked her acting like nothing just happened. "Yeah, you get used to it," she responded. "My god Fredbear, I hate when you do that!" exclaimed Mangle in a fighting stance. "Sorry, but it's a habit I cannot contain," he responded. "I see Withered Bonnie you're still in your... usual condition." "Nice compliant," I said. "Eh, you get used to having no arm and face. Beside's, Withered Chica has it worse, no offense to her," he responded. "And it appears Balloon Boy also still lives," said Fredbear looking at him. "Hello," responded Balloon Boy. "He's been in the Dusting Fields for about a week; these things and our friends that have been 'glitched' were hunting. No doubt the same for the others that have gone missing. And they intend to continue that goal," said Mangle. "And that's what Bouncer intends to contribute as well. He and Withered Freddy stand in your way from getting to the gate way. However with your forces now in greater numbers, the chances of victory haven be been increased," said Fredbear. "I'll take that as you're not going to help us," I assumed. "This is your fight, but my assistance approaches soon," he responded. "But I'll be here to watch you prevail in the end." "Or see us fall." "Alright, let's deal with Bouncer and Withered Freddy then. I rather not freeze from the cold rather then be squashed by our enemies," said Mangle walking in front of us. "That's encouraging," I responded as I followed behind here. "The flesh that hides your wounds can on be seen only by the one who created that pain," said my voice changing while my eyes illuminated purple for a couple of seconds. "Are you ok? Why did you say that?" asked Mangle. "It's my glitch," I responded. "We might have to get that fixed. Or we could use it to frighten the enemy," said Springbonnie. "It's only frightening me," said Bonnie. "We'll deal with that later. Right now we have to focus on finding Bouncer and Withered Freddy before they find us," she responded. "Aren't both efficient?" asked Withered Bonnie. Balloon Boy started laughing as he Mangle looked at him. "Exactly. I rather be prepared then getting ambushed," responded Mangle. "My Purple Guy side is starting to take control more by each minute," I said softly to Fredbear who was next to me. "Indeed it is. I can only say that it'll increase in it's power before it take fulls control," he responded. "When will that be?" I asked. "Sooner then expected," he responded. "Of course you won't #$%&#$% tell me," I responded. "Um, is that a giant snowman?" asked Bonnie. We all turned to see a giant snowman with two mini guns on both of it's hands. And next to him was Withered Freddy, the remains of something that only reminded me of the tragedy of Freddy Fazbear's Pizza that I caused. Just because someone forced me to do so. "I can't believe we predicted this thing," said Bonnie looking at it. "Yeah, and no way I'm getting destroyed by that thing," I added in. "Alright! Springbonnie, Withered Bonnie, and Springtrap, deal with Withered Freddy! If we can get him back on our side, we'll have more of an army to defeat Bouncer!" commanded Mangle. "That's if you and Balloon Boy get destroyed before we can help you. And I'm not taking the full blame of that happens," I said. "Remember, Springtrap the clock always counts the time you come closer to find it," said Fredbear. "What's that supposed to mean?" asked Springbonnie. "How would I know? Half of this place doesn't make any sense," I responded. "Alright! Let's go!' commanded Mangle as everyone ran into battle, preparing for the smaller fights that would lead into the bigger one. And I knew I was going to be there to witness it, whether I would rise or fall back down every time I came close to redemption. It was always stripped from the fictional false hands of a prophet that never existed; only in my head. Withered Freddy saw me first as he threw his microphone at me, as I ducked while the directed path towards my head seemed possible to achieve it's purpose. "Clever bear," I muttered under my breathe. Withered Bonnie shot his beam at Withered Freddy as he turned in retaliation towards us. "I think he sees us," said Withered Bonnie. "No kidding," I responded. He summoned a song attack as it threw me and Withered Bonnie in different directions. I landed hard on the snow as I tried recovering to get up as quickly as possible. I looked up slowly to the sound of the small yet noticeable footsteps of Withered Freddy walking up to me. "The recognition of your sins have not gone unnoticed," he said. "I don't blame you," I responded. "The only one you have to blame is yourself. You should've not come here to make things right. Thinking dusting off the wounds will erase the unbearable memory, you know as much as us you can't forget the scars," he said. "Only you being assimilated will have you endure 'The Creators' wishes." He did his music attack again as I went flying across the plains and to a tree, leaving me to feel the same pain I gave to those children. "Well #$%&!" I exclaimed as I was about to hit the tree. "This is what happens when I anger a bunch of dead souls!"