Chapter 30: A Divided Team

Springtrap's P.O.V

"Ha! Not so tough are ya now when you're dead!" exclaimed Phantom Foxy while kicking Mad Endo's parts that were still on the ground. "Don't you have anything better to do than taunt a dead person?" asked Phantom Freddy watching him. "If he's dead just as I am, then I have full permission toy with him," responded Phantom Foxy. "Enough. You can play with any other things we find here when we move on," said Mangle. "Now that the team is exceptionally expanded and doable, we can move on and leave this place." "Not before I find the clock here," I said adding in. Mangle turned to me and stared almost through me; I had triggered her sense of hatred towards me that reminded her of what happened earlier. "If it's going to possibly solve a problem he has holding him back, then there's no harm in trying to find it before we leave," said Phantom Freddy. "It is not an objective that is beneficial to us. His desire to find these clocks are important to him, though his reasons aren't lied out in full detail. All it does is blind his sense of being an animatronic and feelings around him," she explained. I opened my mouth to release my feelings about her words; I was not going to control the gateway from the truth about her. But as soon as I was about to say my thoughts that I consented to express, they were retracted forcefully back into my mouth, almost like a hand physically pushing the words back in. "I do not see you as a leader, but merely someone who cares only about their survival and position of being a leader," said Nightmare. "If it wasn't for me, you and your friend wouldn't be here," she said turning around to face him. "Is that so? Your friend was the one who gave us the option to swear allegiance to your group," he responded looking at me. "We also allowed ourselves to join with all of you because of Springtrap. He did your position better," said Phantom Freddy. Mangle shifted her eyes towards me then back at Phantom Freddy; he had just asked for their death certificate. "I'm only speaking the truth."  "Not going to lie, you're the only one here is who acts like the tough one to be represented as a leader. I only see someone faking one to be respected and honored," said Phantom Foxy. "You don't get respect from forcing people to give respect back." Mangle didn't say anything, nor did she display any emotion for a response; she was holding back her feelings pretty well, though I knew the bomb ticking was going to go off sooner than the time it was set to for her. "Leave. The four of you. Now," she said calmly. "What? See what I mean, she's a j-" tried to say Phantom Foxy before getting cutoff. "Leave, now! I don't accept words from outcasts!" she exclaimed. "Mangle, relax. Let's juts focus on the mission and continue forward without having a piece of a problem on our minds," said Bonnie. "Stay out of it," she hissed at him. "And what matter do you want to express in this Springtrap?" I didn't responded. I didn't want to take part in the conversation. I honestly didn't want to get involved, all I wanted was to find the clock and ignore this situation. I didn't want to be hated like I was before; in a way I was already on that path. "No response? Good. In fact I'll let them stay, for a short period of time," she said as she turned to look at me. "Don't bother taking point." She walked in front of us as Bonnie, Springbonnie, and Chica followed behind her while shuffling behind her. "Don't take it personally, you got friends by your side to back you up," said Phantom Foxy walking next to me. "Yeah. Not the ones I need in my life," I responded walking away. "All I'm doing is attracting the wrong ones."

"I don't understand why people would bury others and leave graves her," said Bonnie looking at some of the graves placed around this mine in random places. "It's pretty dead in here as well, there's been no sign of any enemies," said Chica. "Good thing it decreases our chances of being glitched," said Springbonnie. "Chance is not a necessary option to rely on," said Nightmare Fredbear. As we were walking by Phantom Freddy looked over to me, who was walking beside me. "You good? You haven't spoken much for the past fifteen minutes," he asked. "No," I responded not turning to look at him. "Don't bring the blame on yourself, besides letting yourself get pushed is how you let someone control you. You allow that, you open the door to the strings that control everything you do," said Phantom Freddy. "Thanks. But I can manage myself," I responded. "Then why don't you stand up for yourself?" asked Phantom Foxy chiming in on our conversation. "Who let you open your mouth?" asked Phantom Freddy. "I did dumby! Your advice is lame anyways. Who wants to listen to you," responded Phantom Foxy. "How about you seal your mouth before I tape it shut!" responded Phantom Freddy. "Shut up! Both of you!" I yelled. Everyone stopped suddenly as I bumped into Bonnie, probably because of how my outburst and frustration had driven away my full attention. "Is there a problem?" asked Mangle. "Yes! There is one present! I'm stuck in this world and I have to deal with you! Just because I don't follow the rules you identify me as someone who's not set up to meet your expectations!" I yelled. "What do you have against me?!" "Hey man. Relax, we're here to help you," said Phantom Foxy trying to get me relaxed. "I don't want your help. All I see in you and your friend, including those nightmares is me! The me I once was before I chose the path of redemption, at least what remains of it for me. I don't want to be that," I said. "I don't want to be a d... jerk. I don't want to be a jerk," I said. "And to start that I can't hang around the phantoms or the nightmares. I can't remind myself of my mistakes." "Then why do you choose to act so ignorantly and without rationality?" asked Mangle. "No rationality? You act like a child when someone improves a task put in your hands!" I exclaimed. "He does have a point," said Phantom Foxy. "That's it! You can leave along with Phantom Freddy and the nightmares," said Mangle. "Why do you include us?" asked Phantom Freddy. "Because it seems that your particular influences have shaped Springtrap," responded Mangle. "Mangle, you need to stop this act. You're only dividing us," said Chica. "Oh I'll divide her life to be just like us!" said Phantom Foxy walking over to her. "Prove then that ghosts can physically harm others then," she responded. "You gave me permission," he responded. He suddenly used Toxic Bite on her as she took damage from that while stumbling back a little. "Oh you pest," she said. She threw her Poppers at Phantom Foxy as he took damage from them. "Mangle! Stop!" yelled Bonnie. "No, no, no! What have I done?" I asked myself. "You have broken the bond of trust and have created the path of death for everyone. You divided the trust split by each person," I said as my eyes are purple. "It's happening. I'm allowing him to take control," I said to myself while looking down upon my hands. The hands labeled with purple on it. "Wait! Something is coming," said Chica stopping to look around. "Now I'm going to get everyone destroyed. The others have fought amongst themselves, which will allow the enemy to easily defeat both sides. And not even bother to use effort"