Chapter 5: Fazbear's Doom

Springtrap's P.O.V

"You know, y'all always be sayin cousins are the best people to be around, but this one I wish I didn't have. Not to say I hate her but she's got issues," said Bonnie. "Sound's like a personal problem," I said taking a bite out of my apple I had. "Just a random thought, how do you store your food?" I asked. "Well, we got compartment on our back to store important items," he responded. "Interesting. I've seen that designed before," I said pointing it out. "Really?" asked Bonnie. "Yeah, an old friend I knew had this type of feature used for the same purpose as well," I responded. "Oh, maybe we can meet him sometime," said Bonnie. 'Yeah. That's if he's still functioning,' I thought. "How long does it take for Mangle to talk to Springbonnie?" asked Bonnie peeking his head to the right. I turned to see that Mangle and Springbonnie hadn't closed their conversation yet; they had been talking for a while now. "Not a question I have enough compassion to care about," I responded turning around. "I rather not get ambushed from behind, who knows where these new creatures are lurking around. They could be around close by and that can give theM an easy notice of our presence," said Bonnie looking around anxiously. "Ha! Believe me, I've been through a lot that I would consider #$%& that is worse than the creatures roaming this world," I responded. A moment later Mangle and Springbonnie walked over to us, as me and Bonnie looked at them expecting an answer for the delay. "Buckle up boys, we got a clearer destination," said Mangle. "Can you please just elaborate more so I don't have to ask again?" I asked. "Springbonnie, care to take the spotlight?" asked Mangle. "Heck yeah! Alright, so while I was gone I encountered so many of these new creatures, like some weird version of Mangle, I think a giant snowman, some other dude called Bubba-" "Just tell them the important details," said Mangle. "But aren't these details as important?" asked Bonnie. "Nah! Not really, unless they chop you into a million pieces," said Springbonnie. Bonnie's face showed horror, and if he could change color his whole face would be paler then snow. "Relax, it's better than them taking you and turning you into a slave," she added in. "I don't prefer either option," he responded. "Anyways, when I was turned into one of them or a slave or whatever, I discovered the source of what's creating and controlling this new spread evil and how to get there. But... it's a long way from here, dangerous, and there's a high risk of being destroyed. Or worse," explained Springbonnie. "Like we weren't aware of that already," I pointed out. "Good point, we knew the risk but not what conformation of what the risk was," said Mangle. "Not all that, but most of the other animatronics sent here are under control, and they'll also be present in blocking the path to this thing controlling the darkness that consumes our world," continued Springbonnie. "So, then what is the source of this new evil?" asked Bonnie. "Uh, I don't know," she responded. Me and Bonnie looked at each other for a moment, and I felt like this was something we could actually agree on. "What? I never got a chance to see who was the thing controlling us, all I know is the location of where the source is," responded Springbonnie. "It's still better than nothing. Once we get to the place Fredbear's wants us, we'll figure out the rest," said Mangle. "That's if we know where we're going," I reminded her. "Ok smartie pants! I know you're new here, but you're something else I haven't had to deal with, before," said Mangle. As she was talking, I noticed something coming from behind us while Bonnie noticed as well. "Um, Mangle," said Bonnie trying to get her attention. "Bonnie not now!" she said. "I've never meet someone so rude as you, I don't understand why Fredbear tasked you with the mission as well with the attitude you hold!" "I hope you realize there's a weird scarecrow looking animatronic that seems to hold animosity," I said pointing it out for her. She turned around as Springbonnie did the same, both realizing the danger approaching. "Huh? Kinda was expecting a Chop 'N Roll to show up earlier," said Springbonnie. "Alright. Maybe she is going to be the reason why we become slaves," I said. "Formulate a strategy! Bonnie, engage defense position! Springbonnie and Springtrap, distract while I engage the enemy!" commanded Mangle. "Welp! Looks like we're partnered up huh?" said Springbonnie. "I honestly hope you can be viable to assist rather than me," I said. Bonnie starting doing his Bash Jam attack as Springbonnie initiated an attack that had the head of her locked on the things arm. "Um... what was that move?" I asked already having an idea of what it was. "It's called Springlocked, which has the head lock on a person," she responded. "Pretty cool right?" "Well, maybe to those who find death interesting," I said to myself. "Heads up! It noticed you two!" called Mangle from afar. We both turned to see the Chop 'N Roll was looking at us now, probably because of my god #$%& loud mouth. If only I could control it. "Hey, nobody mentioned it but have you discovered what you abilities are?" asked Springbonnie. "Abilities?" I asked. "Guess it's time to find out, because that'll decided if we live or not," she responded looking at the Chop 'N Roll. The thing started rushing at us with it's axe raised up in the air, ready to slaughter us. It almost reminded me of the times I killed those defenseless children. "Better figure it out," she said. "I swear I can't believe you're going to be the cause of my death if I don't figure this out!" I exclaimed. "Ok! I don't know how the #$%& they do this in the movies! Uh! Maybe I just imagine it!" I exclaimed. I'll be honest, I wish it was this easy in reality all the time. A big animatronic mouth appeared out of nowhere as it bit the Chop 'N Roll, a second later it crumpled into parts on the grass. I stood happy that I was alive, while the others watched my accomplishment that saved my life. "Well, look at that! You're still alive!" exclaimed Springbonnie. "Can I request to never be with her alone again?" I asked. "Heads up, we got more incoming!" said Mangle pointing in the direction of more of these things coming towards us. "Maybe this will prove that this is worse than all the #$%& I've been through," I said to myself. "Because this place just holds doom with every glance directed at this world."