Chapter 49: Mending To Make Amends

Springtrap's P.O.V

"So, let me rephrase what you mentioned back there. You think Bonnie remembers all the murderers and everything back when the first pizzerias were around?" I asked. "He does remember them. I chatted with him to understand his anger. I remembers the murderers alright. He remembers when you stuffed Jeremy in his suit. And when his soul took over Bonnie's suit the day of the murders," sad Fredbear. "Jeremy? I never knew that was his name," I responded. "Didn't expect you to," he responded. "For that reason, it is why the effects of this world are effecting everything here. And there's more evidence to link it with my theory," said Fredbear. "What other evidence?" asked Mangle. "Springtrap. You most likely have noticed that now every often you are allowed to cuss. It is a sign that the world is fractured and broken, as I explained earlier," said Fredbear. "But then what's causing these effects to exist?" I asked. "The same threat I mentioned a while back. The thing that is creating these creatures every where," said Fredbear. "If it leaves this place and goes out into the real world, then this world is defenseless to handle something this big of a threat," said Mangle. "If that thing sides it loyalty with William, then there's no telling what terror of control they'll cloud over this world with," I said. "I have an idea of what to do in order to ensure the thing doesn't escape. Though I'll explain later," said Fredbear as we walked towards the others. As soon as they saw me, they all turned around to my sight. They seemed to think of me now as an outcast. Maybe they thought the same of Mangle and Fredbear. "I think it's best to consider an apology to ease tension between everyone," said Fredbear to me softly. "What else am I going to do in order to resolve this problem," I said back softly. "Just make sure it doesn't upset them more," said Mangle softly to me. "All I want is to make amends. No more distrust," I said back softly. I cleared my throat, even though I technically didn't have one. I just did it to draw everyone's attention towards me. "I know some of you don't expect to forgive me for lying. In fact, maybe some of you won't bother to give me a second chance. I sometime's believe I don't deserve one for the things I've done. Even for those things I had no control over," I said. "But all I want is to make amends. I want trust to be around me again. I know I lied but it was for the sake of being in a state of disbelief towards my abilities in myself. That battle with William and me losing made me feel like he was well prepared for me. I felt more broken than what I was previously for all those years. When I first arrived here all I thought of Mangle, Bonnie, and Springbonnie was that they were a bunch of people I didn't belong with. They were different from Funtime Freddy and his friends and the group I was originally apart of.

"Fredbear. The quiet one but contributed when needed."

"Bon Bon. Man that guy talked a lot but he always did ease all the tension when it got dull."

"Funtime Foxy. She always had Funtime Freddy's back at all times. She and Funtime Freddy were always a nice couple in my opinion."

"Shadow Freddy. Always there to have my back, and I can't thank him enough for saving me from my dads deception."

"Funtime Freddy. His hearts is always in the right place. He knows when to enjoy the time he's given and relax, and when to get serious and focus on the task first."

"Mangle. The one I knew changed me, even if my new born self fully hasn't come out of it's shell yet. She was the one who got me to regain my happiness. She made me feel alive again. Like I wasn't one of you. And yet I've gotten used to being one you."

I stopped myself knowing I was rambling on at this point.

"My point being is in time I came to learn I can't run everything solo all the time. I have to adjust to others around me. I never thought that my happiness would be revived in me, and yet here I am at times with a smile. The same one I had as a child. And I know sometimes I can't own the smile without being ashamed of the murderers I caused. I wish the past wouldn't fully define what we are today to some," I said. "I just want one person. William. That's all I've wanted to see be punished for all he's done to me all these years. To me, to my friends. To all of you. And I fear if I don't defeat this Purple Guy in me, I'll be the same soul my dad is. A monster. I don't want to become that. When I get out of here, I'm going to bring you all with me. Everyone. That's if you choose to follow me on my path, and evolve because of it. So I ask all of you. Will you forgive me? Will I have the second chance to mend our trust again. Maybe even reforge it into a stronger one?" Everyone looked at each other; I was unsure if I would regain everyone's trust right now. At least a portion of it. After about of moment of nothing, RXQ, Golden Freddy, Toy Bonnie, walked over to me. Everyone except Springbonnie and Bonnie. "I'm not forcing this upon you two. But I promise if you side with me, you can receive the justice we deserve," I said. "This isn't all for nothing. Our duty now is to ensure this thing creating this creatures doesn't attempt to leave this place if possible." Springbonnie turned and looked Bonnie, then she left and walked over to me. "He does seem to appreciate us now. Maybe he'll be more talkative and more lively," said Springbonnie. "Well. I'm dead so..." "Ha! Loving him already more! So Bonnie what's your decision," said Springbonnie cutting me off. Bonnie didn't respond, and it was hard to judge what would be his final answer. "I'll side with you, though that doesn't mean y'all have my full support at the moment," he responded. "But it's still an agreement I'll oblige to. That's if you follow the same terms you've created." "I will. And you've just done that by taking the first step to repairing the damage," I said. 'All in time, the bridge holding and supporting your faith and trust will be washed to sea like helpless children. No way to reclaim it ever again.'